GDS Consulting EMEIA Strategy and Operation Leader
GDS Consulting EMEIA Strategy and Operation Leader
Operational Associate Director will support Consulting Service Line on strategic and tactical management decisions to build the Operations function working closely with the Service Line leads and the Core operations team in meeting the above objective.
We’re looking for an Assistant Director with expertise in Business Forecasting & Planning. This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a leading firm whilst being instrumental in the growth of a new service offering.
Your key responsibilities:
- Responsible for Management Information reports for the assigned sector or geography
- Capacity planning for competency.
- To support the SL in all channels starting from on-boarding to off-boarding by establishing regular touchpoint calls with broader enablement functions such as finance, talent, procurement etc
- Ensure that the real-time team management is provided with appropriate real-time oversight and takes appropriate action to meet service level goals and maximize efficiency
- Extensive knowledge in resource fulfilment, demand vs supply analysis, skill-set mapping and all types of employee related information are tracked, monitored and updated on a timely basis.
- Providing insights to the leadership where it requires attention to avoid revenue leakage
- Ensure mobility planning, Financial/Budget planning exercise, including budget reforecast and Headcount review, capacity, bench management and hiring management for GDS Consulting EMEIA
- Follow up with teams to ensure compliance on defined process
- Review cost/ P&L/ Investments analysis for business team for GDS Consulting EMEIA
- Reviewing the hiring request
- Will work under the direct supervision of the local SL Leader and dotted line reporting to SL operations leader.
Skills and attributes for success:
- Strong communication skills
- Strong Excel skills
- Strong attention to detail even when dealing with routine tasks
- Ability to meet tight deadlines
- Ability to ensure that work is of a consistently high standard
- Ability to multi-task projects and assignments in order of priority
- Business Forecasting & Planning
- Good Stake holder management
To qualify for the role, you must have:
- Graduate/Post Graduate
- min 15 years of relevant work experience is preferred
- Provide support to Consulting client facing teams & onshore finance/engagement teams by providing timely reports & insights.
- Assist analysis on budget v/s actuals, forecast productivity & utilization.
- Ensure proper and efficient team communications.
- Prepares reports & Perform quality review of reports generated.
- Ensure that process documentation is done and archived.
- Support efforts maintain stakeholder relationships.
- Reporting and preparing Dashboards for client facing teams and stake holders in other geographies, including senior leadership at GDS.
- One-time tasks, ad hoc reporting, etc.
Ideally, you'll also have
- Team player with willing and enthusiastic approach
- Excellent interpersonal skills, internally and externally
- Ability to plan ahead and anticipate potential problems before they arise
What we look for:
- Very Strong Communication & Presentation Skills (Verbal & Written)
- Strong client service focus--responsive to requests maintains a sense of urgency in resolving issues
- Flexible in adapting to constantly changing priorities
- Outstanding teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Strong working knowledge of Windows based programs (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook etc.)
- Positive Attitude.
What we offer:
EY Global Delivery Services (GDS) is a dynamic and truly global delivery network. We work across six locations – Argentina, China, India, the Philippines, Poland and the UK – and with teams from all EY service lines, geographies and sectors, playing a vital role in the delivery of the EY growth strategy. From accountants to coders to advisory consultants, we offer a wide variety of fulfilling career opportunities that span all business disciplines. In GDS, you will collaborate with EY teams on exciting projects and work with well-known brands from across the globe. We’ll introduce you to an ever-expanding ecosystem of people, learning, skills and insights that will stay with you throughout your career.
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.