M&A Manager for Operations
M&A Manager for Operations
If you have a strong business operation expertise and would like to focus on providing strategic and operational services during merge and acquisition transactions for the biggest market players worldwide, M&A Manager role is a perfect position for you.
We work on the most complex and high profile global transactions, across a broad portfolio of clients and industry sectors, assisting the clients to identify, capture and protect value in their transactions. We are a group of experienced industry professionals with a background in Business Operations and IT who are serial transaction advisers, which enables us to bring a wealth of deep sector and functional knowledge to our clients. As a team, we prepare and execute separation and integration plans, identify ideas and sources of value enhancement, as well as advise on risk mitigation and the successful change of operations, functions and people.
Our projects will give you an opportunity to work within international and vibrant environment of enthusiastic and top skilled people. Working for EY means a strong commitment to develop your knowledge of modern business solutions and contact with the largest companies on the market.
Your key responsibilities
You will work in a transaction environment operating under tight M&A timeframes and demands, and be familiar working in a large-scale consulting environment or industry role.
You will be mostly responsible for transforming business operations and successfully delivering projects in the context of M&A transactions.
To qualify for the role, you must have
- Specialism in at least three of these areas:
- Professional services / consulting
- Transactions: ideally due diligence, carve-out or integrations experience
- Deep understanding of one or more core operational functions
- Depth of knowledge in Supply Chain – e.g. including understanding the concept of technical solutions and analytics of Supply Chain processes
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to link operational analysis to financial statements, and understand the implications of findings to client strategy
- 10+ years of applicable industry and/or consulting experience
- Experience in building strong working relationships with senior clients, including influence, advice and support to key decision makers
- Ability to travel and work across EU (approximately 30% annually after COVID)
- Excellent written and verbal command of English (other European language will be a plus)
Ideally, if you also have
- A track record of successful project delivery in corporate businesses where you are responsible for managing project team members and vendors
- Merger & Acquisition transaction’s experience
- Post Graduate degree in business, accounting, finance, engineering, computer science or related field, e.g. MBA degree
- Already gained experience in international environment (especially with US and UK)
What we offer
EY Global Delivery Services (GDS) is a dynamic and truly global delivery network. We work across six locations – Argentina, China, India, the Philippines, Poland and the UK – and with teams from all EY service lines, geographies and sectors, playing a vital role in the delivery of the EY growth strategy. From accountants to coders to advisory consultants, we offer a wide variety of fulfilling career opportunities that span all business disciplines. In GDS, you will collaborate with EY teams on exciting projects and work with well-known brands from across the globe. We’ll introduce you to an ever-expanding ecosystem of people, learning, skills and insights that will stay with you throughout your career.
- Continuous learning:You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you:We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership:We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture:You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.