Tax Senior Associate Entity Governance and Compliance (m/f)
A career in our Company Secretariat practice, within Legal Services, will provide you with the opportunity to help our clients adopt a more strategic approach to global entity governance across their organisations. We help our clients and their legal entities with the incorporation of new companies, on going compliance with local legislation, and restructuring of their global businesses to manage governance and compliance risks.
Our team helps our clients ensure they are compliant with statutory obligations based on best practice and amended rules and regulations. You’ll help clients with board compliance and governance, corporate governance consultancy services, and health checks based on client’s secretarial arrangements.
You will be working in the tax department’s Entity Governance and Compliance group where you will focus on project management and corporate governance. You will be tasked with the following duties:
- Assisting in company liquidation within groups or funds;
- Preparing corporate documentation;
- Preparing and taking part in board of directors’ meetings or general meetings;
- Monitoring regulatory compliance (business permit; filing and publication) ;
- Liaising with lawyers, notaries, banks and domiciliation agents;
- Sharing your knowledge and coaching more junior staff to contribute to their development.
You will be joining a team with diversified areas of expertise, you will be working in an international environment and you will have the opportunity to use your communication skills in both English and French on a daily basis.
In addition, you will have the opportunity to attend in-depth training courses focusing on both hard and soft skills. You will also have the opportunity to work together with our various practices both in Luxembourg and abroad.
- You hold a bachelor’s or a master’s degree in law or you hold an equivalent degree and you have at least two years’ experience;
- You are a people person and a team player and you are looking to work for a company where you can make a difference and where your dynamic attitude, your analytical skills and your inquisitive mind will be appreciated;
- You are flexible and are able to work with little direction; you are able to adapt quickly to changes in your environment;
- You have a good command of French and English, which are the languages we use on a daily basis.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.