Transaction Services Associate
Overall Job Purpose
To assist in the execution of financial due diligence assignments on both buy side and sell side transactions and support the team in new business generation.
- Performing financial analysis on target businesses for inclusion in due diligence reports
- Liaising with clients, target businesses and other professional advisors during execution of transactions
- Reviewing and analyzing financial models
- Due diligence report writing (in Microsoft PowerPoint)
- Researching, preparing and supporting presentations / sales pitches for new business
- Relationship building with potential clients and intermediaries (private equity houses, banks and corporates)
Personal and Professional Qualities
- Qualified Chartered Accountant
- Some exposure to due diligence is preferable but not essential
- Genuine interest in, and enthusiasm for, understanding how businesses generate profits and cash
- High intelligence, evidenced by strong academics
- Self –starter with energy to work long, flexible hours and to tight deadlines
- Displays high level of accuracy, diligence and integrity
- Commercially minded and a critical thinker
- Able to form relationships with wide range of people and strong team player
- Willing to travel as required
At RSM we work hard to create an environment where our people can make a difference - to themselves, their career, their teams, and to the success of our firm and clients. We support all our people to work flexibly, to manage their family and other responsibilities alongside their work commitments; we believe this is key to achieving an inspiring and fulfilling working environment.
Diversity and Inclusion at RSM
At RSM, inclusion and diversity are central to our values. We have an authentic focus on intentional inclusion, enabling our people to feel they can bring their whole self to work and ensuring everyone feels supported, respected and confident to make a valuable contribution. To find out more, please visit our Diversity and Inclusion page on our Careers Website.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.