Legal Entity Control Specialist
- Monthly review of financial balances with business analysis and commentary for senior management.
- Standalone US regulatory reporting to the Federal Reserve Bank.
- Supplemental financial information for Corporate Reporting.
- Developing an understanding of the business and flows.
- Posting of LE level adjustments during the month-end close and on an ad hoc basis
- Develop and foster good working relationships with other departments in the bank including Product Control, Financial Control, Corporate Financial Reporting, Tax and UK Regulatory Reporting.
- Acting as point of contact for businesses with queries on financial matters. Building relationships across the Lines of Business.
- Work closely with the Mumbai LEC Team.
- Prepare various management reports including monthly MIS reports, Capital Committee papers, quarterly Executive Management Reports
- InterEntity Resolution
- FX Tradeout
Skills, Knowledge & Experience
- Qualified accountant with at least 2-3 years PQE.
- Preferably some experience of working in a monthly reporting cycle on either balance sheet or P&L
- Ability to work under considerable time pressure, whilst maintaining a high level of accuracy and quality.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills.
- Knowledge of heritage organisation systems and architecture would be beneficial.
- Sound knowledge of PC based software packages, especially high level of proficiency in MS Excel e.g. pivot tables
- Strong analytical ability, being able to discuss results with product controllers and senior management.
- Diverse product knowledge, with an ability to develop an understanding of new products.
- Ability to partner and influence across businesses and other support groups.
- Control focus and mindset at all times, whilst respectively challenging the status quo.
- Attention to detail whilst being cognizant of materiality levels.
J.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, providing strategic advice and products to the world’s most prominent corporations, governments, wealthy individuals and institutional investors. Our first-class business in a first-class way approach to serving clients drives everything we do. We strive to build trusted, long-term partnerships to help our clients achieve their business objectives.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
About the Team
The Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across investment banking, wholesale payments, markets and securities services. The world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. We provide strategic advice, raise capital, manage risk and extend liquidity in markets around the world.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.