Financial Accounting Advisory Services - Global Treasury Advisory Experienced Staff - Open Location
At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
Our Global Treasury Advisory Services team is a dedicated and market-leading national practice, supported by treasury professionals in a diverse range of areas. Whether it’s for public or private business, financial services organizations, government agencies or not-for-profit organizations, we’re always ready with tailored treasury insights our clients can rely on, every time. As an experience Staff you’ll play a leading role in that goal, driving growth and managing delivery teams using your treasury process experience.
It’s a highly collaborative global network, where resources, methodologies, tools and trends are constantly updated and shared to develop simple answers to complex treasury challenges. What’s more, you’ll integrate seamlessly with other EY functions to effectively provide for our clients, so you can expect to build relationships with contacts across the business. If you’re looking for a diverse range of responsibilities with some of the most prestigious clients in multiple markets, you’ll find that here.
Your key responsibilities
Your role as a Global Treasury Services Experienced Staff is to ensure the successful execution of Treasury engagements by applying hands-on practical Treasury skills and expertise. You will take ownership for delivery of high quality work by supporting a broad range of Treasury projects which may include: liquidity management, cash flow forecasting, risk management, Treasury technology, post-merger integration and organizational design. You will also maintain a strong client focus by being responsive to client requests and developing/maintaining productive working relationships with client personnel.
Skills and attributes for success
- Support project team by ensuring products/deliverables are met and contract/ work plan specifications and deadlines are achieved
- Participate in meetings and interviews with client treasury personnel
- Assist with the development of client deliverables and engagement documentation
- Support as requested with proposal development and business development initiatives for prospective treasury engagements
- Demonstrate professionalism while working in the client environment
- Collaborate with Manager/Senior Manager/Partner to help mitigate project related risk
- Understand the client’s industry and recognize key performance drivers, business trends and industry developments
- Develop and maintain strong networks, both internally and externally and Work with other service lines in providing an integrated service delivery
- Seek opportunities to present EY's services to clients.
To qualify for the role you must have
- A bachelor's degree and approximately 2 years of related work experience
- MBA and prior consulting experience is preferred
- Strong analytical and technical skills
- Strong communication, presentation, client service and technical writing skills
- Desire and ability to work closely with engagement team members and clients
- Valid passport required; willingness and ability to travel internationally
- Advanced skills and experience with: Treasury organizational structure and transformation, Financial risk management (currency, interest rate, commodity), Cash flow forecasting, Cash and liquidity management, Bank relationship management, Treasury technology, International treasury center, Debt and investment management, Governance, controls and regulation, M&A support, Hedge accounting
Ideally you’ll also have
- A master's degree in Accounting, Finance, Financial Engineering, Economics, Information Technology, Information Systems, Engineering or another relevant discipline
- Certified Treasury Professional qualification
- Consulting experience on complex projects
- System selection and implementation experience
What we look for
We’re interested in natural problem-solvers and leaders, with proven project management and engagement experience. You’ll have the ability to prioritize when working on multiple engagements, as well as the ability to communicate complex information simply and effectively to audiences from all backgrounds. If you’re a global treasury professional looking to further your career as part of a highly collaborative team, this role is for you.
What we offer
We offer a competitive compensation package where you’ll be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. In addition, our Total Rewards package includes medical and dental coverage, pension and 401(k) plans, and a wide range of paid time off options. Under our flexible vacation policy, you’ll decide how much vacation time you need based on your own personal circumstances. You’ll also be granted time off for designated EY Paid Holidays, Winter/Summer breaks, Personal/Family Care, and other leaves of absence when needed to support your physical, financial, and emotional well-being.
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
EY is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer providing equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.