Business Analyst - eFront Private Equity Fund Accounting
Alter Domus is a leading global Fund Services provider, providing services such as fund accounting to international private equity, venture capital, real estate, credit and other investor types. This position on our global IT team will work on the key systems we use to deliver our private equity accounting and other fund services. You will develop knowledge of the global investment operations.
Specific responsibilities include the following:
- Act as a key person in the delivery of eFront project initiatives;
- Attend and keep log of workshops to gain an understanding of system & user requirements;
- Act as the link between Operations and IT teams to assist on gathering business requirements needed for system modifications, enhancement and implementations;
- Write project documentation (specifications, test plans, user guides);
- Ensure users adoption of the projects by providing training and monitoring the users' acceptance;
- Act as a first level of support when needed;
- Work closely with the Platform Delivery Team regional lead and escalate any issues or concerns.
- You have a bachelor degree in Accounting, Economics or IT;
- You are fluent in English;
- You are detail oriented, analytical and inquisitive;
- You possess team spirit and take initiative to act without waiting for direction (when appropriate);
- Experience with accounting systems in a similar role (gathering user requirements, enhancement requests, working on systems implementations, training) will be an advantage;
- A first experience in eFront FrontInvest (FIA) solution would be a plus.