Manager - Business Process Solutions - Tax & Business Advisory - Shenzhen
Pursue a Career with Impact
At Deloitte China, we are on a mission to nurture and empower our people to become deep subject matter experts.
We offer the perfect platform to unleash your full potential and equip you to thrive on challenges, and partner with our clients to solve their most complex problems.
A world of opportunities awaits. Start your adventure and journey with us.
About the Business
Deloitte China Tax and Business Advisory is the only Big Four practice that works As One across Greater China Region including the Chinese Mainland, Hong Kong, Macau and Taiwan with nearly 2,000 tax people in 21 cities to advise and assist clients concerning tax and business issues. It is also a Tier One tax practice in Chinese Mainland, Hong Kong and Taiwan (International Tax Review’s World Tax 2017)
Deloitte’s Business Process Solutions can help companies identify the unique approach by assessing operational effectiveness, identifying opportunities to enhance strategic insight and operational efficiencies, and developing an incremental path to improvement by leveraging alternative resource models. Our approach assists businesses in improving the management, oversight, and control of their accounting, tax, and human resources processes through a flexible mix of in-house and external resources. We have accumulated valuable experience in outsourcing and co-sourcing services with which we are able to assist our clients develop customized financial and tax management plans based on their specific industries and operation models. We aim to build a long-term relationship with our clients so that these plans can be improved for the benefit of their comprehensive management and decision making processes.
Work you'll do
- Manage the engagement team and provide one-stop shop accounting, tax and payroll services to clients, including but not limited to,, preparinge proposal, project planning and implementation
- Face to face meeting or conference call with client’s corporate finance department, tax department and HR to understand the clients’ service needs and requirements.
- Assist clients in communication with government authorities to coordinate and facilitate to respond to the questions or challenges from the in-charge tax authorities.
- Provide sufficient support/training to the engagement teams and help team members learn and improve
- Provide PRC tax and business advisory services to clients
- Attend accounting/tax seminar and give presentation to audience
A fit for the role? Let's talk about you.
- Bachelor or above degree, major in accounting or taxation
- At least have one qualification certificate, including but not limited to, CICPA, ACCA, or AICPA, CTA
- Profound knowledge and ample experience on PRC accounting standards, IFRS (or US GAA), PRC tax laws and rules and payroll related regulations
- Very experienced in ERP system implementation/operation like Oracle or SAP
- Excellent business writing skills in both English and Chinese and can complete the core technical components of all client deliverables (e.g. reports, proposals and presentations)
- Effective quality and risk management on all engagements
- Strong business sense and marketing skill
- Excellent supervisory, analytical, organizational and leadership ability
Why Deloitte China?
Join Deloitte China
Deloitte China delivers a comprehensive range of audit & assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory and tax services to local, multinational and growth enterprise clients in China.
We are the world's largest professional services firm and change the world, leading with purpose and shared values
We are the undisputed market leader, creating value through multi-disciplinary services and innovative digital solutions, and developing world-class leaders and professionals
We have been named a "Top Employer China" in the Chinese Mainland, Hong Kong & Macau since 2006, providing a “High Value, High Touch, High Tech” talent experience
Start your new chapter with us
Ready to take on new challenges? It's your time to shine.
Stay connected for the latest career opportunities
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.