Client Onboarding Officer
We offer a dynamic, and international corporate atmosphere as well as the benefit of customized training adapted to your needs throughout your career.
- Taking an active part in the initial setup of any new funds take-on and liaising with independent tax specialists, lawyers, and notaries as part of the set up process;
- Working as part of the customer relationship management team, managing a broad portfolio of customers;
- Taking care of the day-to-day operations of the funds and following up with third parties, including investors and fund managers;
- Handling the fund accounts and preparation of periodic reports and regulatory reports for the fund entities;
- Reviewing tax returns and tax balances and maintaining relevant contacts with the tax authorities;
- Responsible for resolving client queries in a timely manner;
- Pro-actively take on additional responsibilities and administrational tasks as required by your managers or clients.
- You are degree level educated in a relevant area such Finance, Economics or related field;
- You may have some existing relevant experience in the fields of fund administration or fiduciary services;
- You have knowledge of fund industry, valuation, and accounting;
- You have necessary understanding of securities commonly encountered in the fund industry;
- Business Administration and Corporate Secretarial experience is considered an advantage;
- You have great attention to detail;
- You have excellent communication skills;
- You possess team spirit, a capacity to build strong client relationships and take initiative to act without waiting for direction (when appropriate).
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.