Can’t wait to make an impact on the world? You’re not alone. Join us in driving progress in the working world and beyond.
Your journey with us
As Business Controller, you will join the Controlling Team of the Risk Advisory Business Unit (BU) and act as a Finance Business Partner supporting the different Service Lines (SLs). You will be involved in the Financial Planning and Analysis processes with a focus on the Internal Project, Operational and Management Reporting. You will participate in internal (digital) transformation projects and act as a change coordinator within the BU. You will be part of a medium size team and report to the Business Controlling Manager of the BU and interact with the internal stakeholders (such as BU Service Line Leaders, the BU Leadership Team and Project Partners, Directors and (Senior) Managers).
This includes the following responsibilities:
- Ensure correct and timely project, operational and management reporting and analytics;
- Support the Service Lines with controlling activities;
- Assist in the development and deployment of new reporting and analytics solutions;
- Actively participate in month-end and year-end closing;
- Monitor cash and working capital and initiate appropriate actions;
- Ensure accuracy of the project financials;
- Ensure ad-hoc reports to management are timely and correctly generated as and when needed;
- Continuously improve service level and improve added value of analysis and reporting to internal stakeholders;
- Maintain quality, integrity and consistency in all financial activities;
- Be a change coordinator and support the BU and its Service Lines through the ongoing and future (digital) transformation projects.
Let’s talk about you:
- Min 2 years’ experience in business or financial controlling or financial audit function;
- Master’s degree in economics, business administration or equivalent;
- Forward-thinking, committed to finding solutions to problems, constantly improving processes and proactively looking for new opportunities to strengthen business operation;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Well-organized with ability to prioritize;
- Able to carry out tasks autonomously and collaboratively;
- Team-oriented mindset;
- Fluent in English and Dutch and/or French;
- Excellent written and interpersonal communication skills;
- Good working knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel), BI solutions (such as Power BI, Qlik and/or Tableau) and SAP.
Our Risk Advisory practice is a global leader in helping clients manage risk and uncertainty from the boardroom to the network. We provide a broad array of services that allow our clients around the world to better measure, manage and control risk to enhance the reliability of systems and processes throughout their organization.
Who is Deloitte? World-leading professional services firm, we offer value added services in audit & assurance, risk advisory, accounting, tax & legal, consulting and financial advisory.
+5000 dedicated professionals, active in +10 offices throughout the country, take great pride in supporting our clients with multidisciplinary expertise, industry knowledge, and innovative solutions. We offer services to a wide variety of clients, from national and international companies, small, fast-growing and large organizations to public institutions and governmental authorities.
Be the true you! We foster diversity and inclusion and encourage you to bring your authentic self to work. Explore, question and collaborate while building a career that inspires and energises you.
Never stop growing! Diversity of thought makes us stronger. At Deloitte, we tailor a personalized learning experience, offering you the opportunity to grow at your own pace and achieve maximum impact.
We practice what we preach! As a Purpose-led organisation, at the heart of everything we do is a set of timeless principles and unifying values.
Life looks different for each of us, so we created a varied benefits package that you can tap into:
- My Benefits My Choice, a flexible rewards plan tailored to your lifestyle and priorities
- Sustainable transport options offered by Mobility@Deloitte
- Flexible work arrangements for all and initiatives supported by Parents@Deloitte
- Wellbeing tips and activities powered by Energise@Deloitte
- Topped off with other health benefits and insurance opportunities
Join us to make an impact together!
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.