Associate/ Senior Consultant - Business Process Solutions (Accounting)- Shanghai
At Deloitte China, we are on a mission to nurture and empower our people to become deep subject matter experts.
We offer the perfect platform to unleash your full potential and equip you to thrive on challenges, and partner with our clients to solve their most complex problems.
A world of opportunities awaits. Start your adventure and journey with us.
About the Business
Deloitte China Tax and Business Advisory is the only Big Four practice that works As One across Greater China Region including the Chinese Mainland, Hong Kong, Macau and Taiwan with nearly 2,000 tax people in 21 cities to advise and assist clients concerning tax and business issues. It is also a Tier One tax practice in Chinese Mainland, Hong Kong and Taiwan (International Tax Review’s World Tax 2017)
Deloitte’s Business Process Solutions can help companies identify the unique approach by assessing operational effectiveness, identifying opportunities to enhance strategic insight and operational efficiencies, and developing an incremental path to improvement by leveraging alternative resource models. Our approach assists businesses in improving the management, oversight, and control of their accounting, tax, and human resources processes through a flexible mix of in-house and external resources. We have accumulated valuable experience in outsourcing and co-sourcing services with which we are able to assist our clients develop customized financial and tax management plans based on their specific industries and operation models. We aim to build a long-term relationship with our clients so that these plans can be improved for the benefit of their comprehensive management and decision making processes.
Work you will do:
- Assist project leadership in providing one stop services including accounting, tax, regulatory and business advisory services to clients
- Prepare financial statements and reporting for internal and external requirements with a focus on management, corporate and statutory requirements
- Treasury support including cash pool management, foreign debt registration and management, AP/AR management and control
- Work with internal technology team to provide end-to-end digital solutions to serve full back office functions
- Analysis and design of workflows and business processes to enhance clients operation efficiencies
- Accounts review and reorganize for pre-IPO or M&A projects
- GAAP conversion between PRC GAAP and IFRS/US GAAP
- Assist clients in communication with government authorities, banks and external auditors
You are also expected to do:
- Identifies and embraces our purpose and values and puts these into practice in their professional life
- Develops self by actively seeking opportunities for growth, shares knowledge and experiences with others, and acts as a strong brand ambassador
- Seeks opportunities to challenge self; teams with others across businesses and borders to deliver and takes accountability for own and team results
- Builds relationships and communicates effectively in order to positively influence peers and other stakeholders
- Understands objectives for clients and Deloitte, aligns own work to objectives and sets personal priorities
A fit for the role? Let's talk about you.
- Bachelor's degree or above major in accounting or taxation
- A qualification certificate is preferred, including but not limited to, CICPA, ACCA, or AICPA, CTA
- Good understanding of PRC accounting standards, IFRS or US GAAP, tax laws/rules and payroll regulations, be able to identify clients' technical issues, and provide workable solutions
- Strong business writing skills in both English and Chinese as well as fluent spoken English language
- Experienced in using ERP system like Oracle or SAP, or other accounting software
- Good communication skills and can maintain positive working relationships with appropriate client personnel on all engagements
- Actively involve in new or challenging projects, can be a team player and help maintain gook working environment with the team
- Outstanding ability of effectively managing multiple engagements independently and under time pressure
Why Deloitte China?
Join Deloitte China
Deloitte China delivers a comprehensive range of audit & assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory and tax services to local, multinational and growth enterprise clients in China.
We are the world's largest professional services firm and change the world, leading with purpose and shared values
We are the undisputed market leader, creating value through multi-disciplinary services and innovative digital solutions, and developing world-class leaders and professionals
We have been named a "Top Employer China" in the Chinese Mainland, Hong Kong & Macau since 2006, providing a “High Value, High Touch, High Tech” talent experience
Ready to take on new challenges? It's your time to shine.Stay connected for the latest career opportunities
Follow us on WeChat 德勤招聘
Join our group on LinkedIn
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.