Business Consulting Intern, Business Transformation, Singapore (Winter'21)
At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
What if we didn’t focus on who you are now, but who you could become?
Here at EY, you’ll have the chance to build a truly exceptional experience. We’ll empower you with the latest technology, surround you with high-performing teams, and provide the global scale and diverse and inclusive culture you need to discover your full potential. Through our coaching and training programs, you’ll develop the skillsets you need to stay relevant today and in the future – all while building a network of colleagues, mentors, and leaders who will be on the journey with you at EY and beyond.
The exceptional EY experience. It's yours to build.
Business Consulting Intern | Business Transformation, Singapore (Winter 2021)
The opportunity: your next adventure awaits
Business Transformation is a multi-disciplinary competency, gathering capabilities in transformation architecture, experience design, business design and transformation execution to problem-solve, design and deliver large scale, multi-year, multi-stakeholder transformation programs for our clients who operate in an environment where achieving and sustaining performance is more difficult than ever. As a Business Consulting professional, you will be focused on helping them grow and bring to live their strategy by helping them navigate disruption, putting humans@center, leverage technology@speed, and enable innovation@scale.
You’ll work in high-performing teams that drive growth and deliver exceptional client service, playing your part in building a better working world.
- Innovation – Identify and develop long-term eco-system and business model disruptions
- Program & Portfolio Design – Transversal / Large scale enterprise-wide program design and portfolio/initiative management
- Transformation Architecture – Extend from the initial business challenge (business functions or experience & business reinvention) and orchestrate for the clients enterprise-wide transformation challenge
- Product & Service design – Design end-to-end product and service from the initial concept through the market launch
- UX Design – Design new products and services UX through a user-centric approach to inform design, build and validation
- Prototyping – Design and prototype the platforms, experiences, apps and websites with which a customer directly engages
- Marketing – Maximizing and measuring marketing impact through data, experience technology, op model design and modern digital approaches
- Pricing – Drive top and bottom-line growth through improvements in pricing strategy, process and technology
- Sales – Enable organization to achieve commercial excellence and increase revenue through physical and digital channels
- Service – Optimize service operations across all interfaces from Human to automated channels
- Operating Model – Design Operating Model to support the operational execution of Company strategy
- Product Management – Manage product delivery life cycle by interacting with Product & Service design, engineering, testing and production
- Agile Delivery – Identify and develop in a timely manner functional specification and manage project in an Agile process framework.
- Complex Program Management – Lead large scale, multi-year, multi-function programs based on repeatable methodologies and tools.
Whether you’re in Transformation Architecture, Experience Ecosystem, Business Design, Transformation Execution, we will provide you with the right support and opportunities to develop the skills, knowledge and experience to shape your future.
What we look for
- You have an agile, growth-oriented mindset. What you know matters. But the right mindset is just as important in determining success. We’re looking for people who are innovative, can work in an agile way and keep pace with a rapidly changing world.
- You are curious and purpose driven. We’re looking for people who see opportunities instead of challenges, who ask better questions to seek better answers that build a better working world.
- You are inclusive. We’re looking for people who seek out and embrace diverse perspectives, who value differences, and team inclusively to build safety and trust.
- Pursuing a degree in one of the following: Business, Marketing, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Analytics, Information Technology or equivalent
- Knowledge in SQL scripting and software development methodology
- Good understanding of UX and experience design
- Strong communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to connect the dots to solve business problem
What’s in it for you
- Accelerate your technical capabilities and transformative leadership skills with future-focused courses and development programs.
- Broaden your horizons by working on highly integrated teams across the globe and collaborate with people of diverse backgrounds — both professionally and culturally.
- Bring out the best in yourself with continuous investment in your personal well-being and career development.
- Develop your own personal purpose and help us create a positive ripple effect on our teams, our business, clients and society – building a better working world, together.
What you can expect
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted via email for an interview with the hiring managers.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, apply now.
Please note that for your application to be considered, you are required to upload the following documents together with your online application:
- Detailed resume
- Highest academic certification and transcripts
To learn more about our service offerings, visit What you can do here or subscribe to EY Global YouTube Channel
To learn more about careers in EYSG, please visit Careers at EY or like us on Facebook EY Careers Singapore
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.