Senior Audit Manager
Working from our brand-new flagship Bristol office, you will be joining one of Bristol’s top employers. Ranked as one of the Top 5 Best Accounting Firms to Work For, you will play a pivotal role in one of the UK’s most forward thinking and progressive accountancy practices.
This role will enable you to take full advantage of the hybrid working that we offer to all of our people. Whether you’re working from the office, from home or from a client site, we support our people to achieve the right balance of flexibility in line with delivering excellent client service.
You might be a proven Audit Manager who is looking to step up and progress their career or a Senior Audit Manager who is looking for new challenge within an environment that will enable you to reach your potential.
This role will give you the opportunity to make a real difference to our Bristol and Bath Audit Team.
Your day to day responsibilities will include:
- Leading, planning and delivering a broad range of Corporate, NFP, and Charity audit engagements
- Executing assurance engagements from planning to completion for statutory and group reporting
- Coaching and developing our trainees into becoming accomplished business advisors
- Monitoring budgets and agreeing fees for each assignment
- Managing client relationships and expectations
- Contributing to business development activities in the local marketplace
What we are looking for
To be considered for the role, you will have:
- ACA/ACCA Qualification (or equivalent)
- Experience of managing a diverse portfolio of audit clients across sectors
- Great People Management skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills that enable you to build rapport with people at all levels
- A strong desire to contribute to the overall success of Bishop Fleming
Please contact Ria Burridge; Audit Partner or Simon Morrison; Audit Partner if you would like to discuss this opportunity further.
We welcome applicants who would like the flexibility in their working arrangements, including working from home or part time working, which may help to accommodate parent or carer responsibilities, further studies and activities outside of work.
We are committed to welcoming new people into an inclusive working environment, where everyone is given equal opportunity to reach their full potential. We support a culture where people are valued and treated fairly with respect and differences are understood and celebrated.
The more varied our workforce, the broader the expertise within our business. The broader our expertise, the greater our chances of innovation and success. That's why we're committed to equality of opportunity, diversity and inclusion at every level.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.