Business Consulting - IT Internal Audit - Senior Manager
Senior Manager, Consulting - Technology Risk, IT Internal Audit and Controls Belfast / Dublin
Location: Island of Ireland
Organisations are increasingly reliant on Technology to deliver their objectives and meet the needs of their stakeholders. This presents a range of opportunities, but also introduces a number of additional threats and risks, which need to be managed and mitigated. As this area continues to grow, so too does the need for comfort to be gained in relation to these activities.
EY works extensively in this area and provides assurance and consulting services to a range of major organisations in the area of Technology Risk. We have ambitious plans to continue strengthening and growing our offering in this area particularly in the fields of IT Internal Audit and IT Controls, including SOCR, SOX and Technology Risk Consulting. We are looking for a dynamic individual to help us drive this area of the practice, to support the management of our existing team and to deliver our ambitious growth targets in this area.
Your key responsibilities
As a Senior Manager in our Technology Risk Practice you will be responsible for managing a broad portfolio of clients and engagements simultaneously, working with a sizeable team and supporting the growth of our business. You will be a key member of the IT Internal Audit & Controls Leadership Team reporting directly to the Director and Partner.
You will have responsibility for;
- Leading a portfolio of engagements with our clients;
- Working with clients to agree, scope and plan the delivery phase of engagements.
- Overseeing the end to end delivery of engagements, include quality assuring all of our deliverables;
- Attending Audit Committees to present our reports and findings.
- Contributing to developing the market for IT Internal Audit and wider IT controls services including third party reporting and SOX services.
- Supporting the development of our IT Internal Audit & Controls Team and acting as mentor and coach.
Skills and attributes for success
- You will have a strong track record in the delivery of IT Internal Audit and Controls Services.
- You will ideally have a background in a professional services environment where you have gained extensive experience in practice management.
- You will have a minimum of 7 year’s IT audit experience
- Ideally you will be a Certified Information Systems Auditor. Other IT related qualifications such as CISSP, CRISC, CISM or ISO27001 lead implementer or auditor are also desirable.
- We also welcome qualified accounting or auditing professionals with suitable experience in this area.
- You will be a motivated self-starter, with the ambition to drive a team and support continued growth.
- You will have experience in converting opportunities and business development.
- You will be experienced in presenting to Senior Management teams and have demonstrable business acumen and technology risk knowledge.
- Excellence in oral and written communication and reporting writing are essential.
- We would expect candidates to have extensive knowledge and experience in:
- Resiliency (Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery);
- Data Protection;
- IT Project Management; and
- IT Controls (SOX, SOCR, ISO, PCI-DSS etc)
What we look for:
Highly motivated, good communicators. You will need to convey technical content in business language with senior management. You’ll also need to be a team player who is not only looking to enhance their own career, but recognises the value in developing others and strengthening the team.
Who we are
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.