Business Transformation Manager - Wealth Management
At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
Business Transformation Manager – Wealth Management
EY is the only professional services firm with a separate business unit (FSO) that is dedicated to the financial services marketplace. Our FSO teams have been at the forefront of every event that has reshaped and redefined the financial services industry. If you have a passion for rallying together to solve the most complex challenges in the financial services industry, come join our dynamic FSO team!
Our Wealth and Asset Management Advisory business unit is seeking team members with experience in product management. Your time will be dedicated to the Wealth and Asset Management business, helping firms bring their products and initiatives to market, adapt to meet regulatory requirements, and keep pace with the competitive landscape. In return, you can expect leading-class learning and development tailored to your unique interests and motivations. You'll be given all the skills, knowledge and opportunities to progress in your career and build a better working world for our people, our clients and the communities that support us.
Your key responsibilities:
Building relationships is the key. You will help client engagement teams deliver new products, features, and initiatives in an iterative and agile approach. As you build knowledge and experience, you'll become a credible advisor to junior consultants within the organization, as well as your clients, helping them accelerate the delivery of products and services to their users.
Skills and attributes for success:
- Ability to stay abreast of current business and industry trends relevant to the client's business
- Ability to foster relationships with client personnel at appropriate levels and to consistently deliver quality client services
- Ability to think through complex problems and effectively communicate problems and potential solutions to the client and colleagues
- Constant development of your understanding of current market trends and processes, and sharing your knowledge to develop junior colleagues
- Understanding of our clients' unique ambitions and needs and the ability to refer them to colleagues in other teams and areas to broaden our business relationships where possible
- Ability to employ a client-centric view of wealth management to help understand the problems facing clients and the appropriate solutions
- Understanding of the tools, processes and applications used by financial advisors and their clients
- Passion for teaching our clients new methods and ways of working
- Strong communication skills in the context of product/feature teams; the ability to identify improvement opportunities in a client's operating model to execute more effectively
To qualify for the role, you must have:
- Experience leading agile teams to deliver the road map through sprint cycles, breaking down the product road map into prioritized epics and features
- Experience breaking down features into executable user stories that include detailed acceptance criteria written in Gherkin format
- Experience in leading the ideation, prioritization, development, launch, and analysis of products and/or features
- Experience working cross-functionally with designers, engineers, test engineers and other product managers; the ability to set and manage expectations through effective written and oral communications
- Experience using common project management tools (JIRA, Confluence, Trello, etc.)
- Experience defining, communicating and tracking metrics for success (OKRs and KPIs)
- Experience working at a professional services firm or financial services company, or comparable experience working as an advisor to a financial services company
- Experience working in a wealth management firm, private bank, investment management firm or capital markets firm, or as a consultant in one of these companies
- A willingness to travel to meet client needs(up to 90% of your time);valid driver's license and passport required
Ideally, you'll also have:
- Prior experience working for a Fintech or financial software company
- Prior consulting experience with a Big Four firm or large global financial institution and/or
- Prior experience operating in a traditional development framework (i.e., waterfall) in addition to Agile
- Prior experience in product design or product development
What we look for
We're interested in highly motivated talented individuals with a strong willingness to think outside of the box. You can expect plenty of autonomy in this role, so you'll need the motivation to take initiative and seek out opportunities to improve our current relationships and expand our business in the evolving market. If you're serious about consulting and ready to take on some of our clients' most complex issues, this role is for you.
What we offer:
We offer a competitive compensation package where you’ll be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. In addition, our Total Rewards package includes medical and dental coverage, pension and 401(k) plans, and a wide range of paid time off options. Under our flexible vacation policy, you’ll decide how much vacation time you need based on your own personal circumstances. You’ll also be granted time off for designated EY Paid Holidays, Winter/Summer breaks, Personal/Family Care, and other leaves of absence when needed to support your physical, financial, and emotional well-being.
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
EY is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer providing equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.