Manager - SAP Consulting
DescriptionWhether you’ve just graduated or have years of experience, this is a firm where you can learn and grow. It’s the PwC experience that stays with you as you build strong networks and make lasting friendships. Be part of a larger team as we work together, drawing on everyone's knowledge and skills to reimagine the possible. Join PwC today for the experience that stays with you.
Job Description & Summary
At PwC South East Asia Consulting, we help businesses to work smarter and grow faster. We partner with our clients to build effective organisations, innovate and grow, reduce costs, manage risk and regulation and, leverage talent. Our aim is to support businesses in designing, managing and executing lasting beneficial change.
PwC’s South East Asia Consulting practice provides a comprehensive range of professional services and experience to deliver large scale, cross territory transformation projects, wherever our clients need us to be – from strategy through to execution.
About the Team
PwC SEAC’s Technology Consulting’s vision is to create meaningful relationships with our clients by powering the next generation digital enterprise.
The Enterprise Applications & Cloud team works with our clients to build a legacy of improvement and performance, working with leading enterprise applications including those in the cloud.
About the Role
- Proactive involvement in business process improvement and ERP (SAP S/4HANA) enablement initiatives
- Conduct business needs analysis and identify key business challenges with the client teams and key stakeholders
- Identify improvement opportunities to achieve clients’ desired business outcomes
- Define ‘To-Be’ stage of processes, solution application requirement and performance measurements
- Co-develop deployment/enablement strategy, roadmap and plan to achieve ‘To-Be’ stage effectively
- Conduct deployment activities and measure achievement of desired outcomes
- Lead change for large scale multi-site ERP Implementation (SAP S/4HANA), and other related transformational change efforts, including but not limited to efficiency and effectiveness initiatives; organisational restructurings; organisational capabilities development
- Support and pursuits team with gaining access to tenders, build proposals, win work and deliver projects
- A recognised bachelor’s degree qualification
- Minimum 6 - 8 years of experience in SAP Transformation, or similar capacity in advisory or technology consulting
- Demonstrates in-depth level of extensive abilities as a workstream lead with extensive knowledge and understanding of SAP S/4HANA Finance application-based solutions and proficiency in end-to-end integration with other functional modules e.g. SD/MM/TRM/Ariba/Success factors/Concur
- Demonstrates in-depth level of extensive abilities and success with identifying and addressing client needs by building, maintaining, and utilising networks of client relationships and community involvement; communicating value propositions; and, preparing and/or coordinating complex written and verbal materials
- Ability to develop, implement and support complex business processes in an SAP environment; to design, build, test and deploy S/4HANA Finance business and technical solutions, emphasizing RICEFW
- Strong in problem solving skills and able to understand how business processes work and integrate in multiple technology platforms environment
- Ability to demonstrate strong abilities and/or a proven record of success as a team leader: supervising teams to create an atmosphere of trust; and, coaching staff including providing timely meaningful written and verbal feedback
- Foster team collaboration within the workstream and across functional/technical teams
- Flexibility to travel in the region when required
- Strong client service mindset with good project management skills
Up to 80%
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
Government Clearance Required?
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.