Business Assistant (m/f)
A career in Administration and Secretarial Services, within Internal Firm Services, will give you the opportunity to provide administrative support to PwC employees. You’ll focus on using business software applications to assist the audit team in the execution of the full engagement cycle.
Our team is responsible for ensuring smooth operation of day to day activities at PwC.
The Business Assistant is responsible for giving efficient support to teams in their assignment project management:
- Assist key stakeholders such as Partners, Directors and Managers on different processes (follow-up on clients, projects, mission or offers) and is in charge of all deliverables’ quality and process check on documents (assistance in typing, guidelines, check of consistency of information);
- Ensure the engagement cycle is correctly performed and client data is accurately inputted in the systems;
- Accountable to execute or support the business on the Compliance steps for the opportunity
- Update and ensure data quality of assignments, including creation of Work Breakdown Structure and roll-forwards codes;
- Initiate the contract management process by assisting with Engagement Letters and contracts from standard templates. Support on all deliverables’ quality and process check on documents (assistance in typing, guidelines, check of consistency of information)
- You graduated as a Management Assistant, or from « Administration et Gestion des entreprises »; (BTS, Bachelor…)
- You have a at least 2 years of experience, ideally in an international and dynamic environment;
- You have excellent skills in MS Office applications and are comfortable with Google;
- You are known for your great writing skills and your synthetic mind, and you are able to multitask;
- You are fluent in French and/or English and have a good command of the other; German is considered as an Asset;
- You are appreciated for your sense of service and your team spirit, even if you are able to work autonomously.