Fund Services Senior Officer - US Nanjing
For our office in Nanjing, we are looking for a Fund Senior Accountant within our Fund Services department. We offer a young, dynamic, and international corporate atmosphere as well as the benefit of customized training adapted to your needs throughout your career.
- You will be responsible for assisting with the accounting and full administration of a portfolio of hedge fund, credit fund, private equity fund and real estate fund, working together with your colleagues in the US region. Specific responsibilities include the following:
- Acting as a key/first point of contact for your colleagues between US and Nanjing region. Responsible for resolving any issues that may arise;
- Driving the preparation of the funds’ periodic Net Asset Value calculation and year-end financial statements, management of the audit, and reviewing other fund related reports;
- Driving the preparation of the fund accounts, periodic and regulatory reports for the fund entities;
- Guiding the junior employees in completing their work, and by extension acting as the first level of review;
- Assisting the Managers in driving the initial setup of any new funds taken on;
- Pro-actively take on additional responsibilities and tasks from time-to-time as required by your Managers or clients;
- Supporting Managers and Senior Management in ensuring quality work is delivered to the clients;
- Assisting Managers with internal projects and initiatives from time-to-time.
- 3 – 5 years of experience of working in accounting and finance area
- Fully qualified Accountant (e.g. ISCA/ACCA/CPAA/AICPA/CIMA) or strong progress on examinations;
- Knowledge of fund operations for private equity and/or real estate funds is a strong plus (including valuation, accounting and payment procedures);
- You are fluent in written and spoken English.
- You possess team spirit with the ability to work independently using your own initiative when appropriate;
- Ability to confidently communicate and collaborate with international colleagues;
- Ability to work under pressure and meet a range of deadlines;
- You are mature, and detail oriented.
- High level of IT literacy with strong MS Office skills, especially in Excel and Word;
- Ability to independently research, analyze, and resolve problems.