IT Audit Manager
IT Audit Manager
We offer you the opportunity to become part of our international and multidisciplinary audit team.
Risk management protects business performance and helps sustain results. It’s about achieving a clear understanding of risks and developing plans to manage them.
Your key responsibilities
In this particular role, you will be responsible for managing multiple client engagement teams at an executive level within the practice and the firm. Engagements focus on the assessment and/or evaluation of IT systems and the mitigation of IT-related business risks. Engagements may be either assurance (attestation) and/or risk advisory in nature, and vary considerably in size and complexity. All of our services whether assurance or advisory in nature are designed for the dual purpose of strengthening internal controls and, in so doing, helping to improve IT and business performance. In addition to assurance-related engagements such as financial attestation, our IT risk advisory services focus on IT governance and effectiveness; IT program management and assurance; security and controls of ERP implementations; and business intelligence and information analysis.
- You will provide guidance and share knowledge with team members and participate in performing procedures especially focusing on complex, judgmental and/or specialized issues. You will work with the team and the client to create plans for accomplishing engagement objectives and a strategy that complies with professional standards and addresses the risks inherent in the engagement
- Maintenance relationships with client management to manage expectations of service, including work products, timing, and deliverables, will be will be an important part of your role. You will need to brief the engagement team on the client's IT environment and industry IT trends and demonstrate a thorough understanding of complex information systems and apply it to client situations
- As a part of your role you will use extensive knowledge of the client's business/industry to identify technological developments and evaluate impacts on the client's business. You will demonstrate excellent project management skills, inspire teamwork and responsibility with engagement team members, and use current technology/tools to enhance the effectiveness of deliverables and services.
Skills and attributes for success
- 8+ years of professional experience in having applied relevant technical knowledge in at least one of the following engagements: (a) financial statement audits; (b) internal or operational audits; and/or (c) ERP security and controls reviews (Oracle, SAP, PeopleSoft)
- Degree in Finance/Computer Science or similar major
- Extensive experience working as an IT auditor or IT risk adviser for a public accounting firm, a professional services firm, or within industry
- Very good command of English and advanced command of German / French or other European language will be an asset
- Strong project management skills
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills and presentation skills
- Excellent leadership, teamwork and client service skills
- CPA, CA, CISA, CISSP, CISM, CBCP, CIA, CIPP, CGEIT or certification is desired; non-certified hires are required to become certified within 1 year from the date of hire skills
What we look for
An ideal candidate would have these certifications as an asset: CISA, CISSP, CISM, ISO27001. You should have an analytical and problem solving ability, be able to work effectively with a team members, sharing responsibility, providing support, maintaining communication. Ability to make sound decisions fast, flexibility to adapt to a variety of project types, working hours and work environments and locations would be a key success factor for this role. We would highly value your personal drive and positive work ethic to deliver results within tight deadlines and in demanding situations.
What we offer
EY Global Delivery Services (GDS) is a dynamic and truly global delivery network. We work across six locations – Argentina, China, India, the Philippines, Poland and the UK – and with teams from all EY service lines, geographies and sectors, playing a vital role in the delivery of the EY growth strategy. From accountants to coders to advisory consultants, we offer a wide variety of fulfilling career opportunities that span all business disciplines. In GDS, you will collaborate with EY teams on exciting projects and work with well-known brands from across the globe. We’ll introduce you to an ever-expanding ecosystem of people, learning, skills and insights that will stay with you throughout your career.
- Continuous learning:You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you:We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership:We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture:You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.