Assistant Manager Fund Accounting
- The Assistant Manager is a member of the Funds Team and will work collaboratively and pro-actively with the Administration and Accounting functions to support the delivery of the administration operations, implement administrative processes and enforce policies and procedures.
- To oversee and complete a wide variety of fund administration tasks, including more complex client administration and accounting matters, accurately and in a timely manner, thereby supporting IQ-EQ’s ever-growing and diversified international client base.
- To provide a high level and quality internal and external client fund administration and accounting service and the accurate and timely provision of administration services across our private equity, fund of fund, and open ended fund structures.
- To proactively support the Management Team with the day-to-day administration of their client fund portfolios. To proactively support the junior members of the Team in day to day administrative tasks and with the more technical and complex fund administration queries.
- To ensure the trainee administrators and administrators are preparing and completing investment, legal, client due diligence and financial documents accurately and in a timely manner
At IQ-EQ we want you to reach your full potential. We offer an inclusive and diverse environment to support your career aspirations. With a strong emphasis on continuous learning and a holistic approach to your professional and personal development. We also offer opportunities across our service lines and our international network of offices.
IQ-EQ is a leading Investor Services group which combines global expertise with an unwavering focus on client service delivery. We support fund managers, global companies, family offices and private clients operating worldwide.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.