Finance Controlling Specialist
At GSK, we're a company with a purpose to help people do more, feel better and live longer. We realise that our purpose starts with us. When we feel at our best, we perform at our best. Therefore, we want all applicants to be able to perform their best throughout the recruitment process.
We will be delighted to hear from talented individuals that align to our values. These are at the heart of everything we do and include: Patient focus, Transparency, Respect, Integrity along with Courage, Accountability, Development, and Teamwork.
When you set out on your adventure at GSK, we make a deal. You commit to living our values and expectations and performing against our Innovation, Performance and Trust priorities. In return, GSK commits to providing the right environment for you to thrive. Together, we build an environment where we can all thrive and focus on what matters most to each of us.
As a modern employer, we empower you to be yourself, share ideas and work collaboratively.
Currently, we are looking experienced candidates for a position of Finance Controlling Specialist. Please find details below. If you are interested in the role – apply and join our GSK Finance Hub – Europe!
How you will contribute to our success:
- Actively contribute to the success of finance projects
- Support the reporting of financial results for the assigned entities
- Assist with certain aspects of the financial month end review process
- Ensure entities results are fully compliant with all accounting standards and regulations, including SOX controls
- Support the entity balance sheets review
- Support internal and external financial audits
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting
- Experience in financial controlling or financial reporting (at least 3 years)
- Fluent English (minimum C1)
- Continuous improvement mindset
- Strong focus on customer service
- Ability to work with multiple stakeholders based in different countries
- Experience in a SOX environment
- Accounting qualifications (ACCA, CIMA, ACA)
- We are a high performing talented team who support our businesses in making the right decisions and driving GSK Finance towards best-in-class
- Career with purpose - whatever it is you’re doing, you’ll be sharing in our mission to improve the quality of human life, by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer
- Contributing to creation of development strategy for the set financial department
- Leading key projects regarding to set financial area
- Competitive salary, annual bonus plan
- Healthcare benefits (medical care, life insurance, pension scheme, sports card, recreation allowance, social fund, preventive healthcare services)
- Career at one of the leading global healthcare companies
- Supportive & friendly working environment
- Corporate culture based on our values: patient focus, integrity, respect and transparency