Fund Services Officer - Nanjing
For our office in Nanjing, we are looking for a Fund Accountant within our Fund Services department. We offer a young, dynamic, and international corporate atmosphere as well as the benefit of customized training adapted to your needs throughout your career.
You will benefit from on the job training and workshops delivered by senior Fund Accounting Officer. In this role, Fund Accounting Officer will assist in the day-to-day accounting functions for an assigned group of real-estate, private equity, hedge funds or credit funds. Specific responsibilities include:
- Record and reconcile cash and investments;
- Book capital activity and non-trading accruals;
- Calculate and record management and incentive fees;
- Assist with system enhancements, workflow efficiencies and financial reporting projects;
- Allocate Profit & Loss to individual investors.
- Bachelor’s degree or above in accounting or finance, 1-2 years of working experience in accounting, banking, real estate and financial industry is preferred;
- Strong communication skills and ability to collaborate with internal groups and external parties;
- Strong spoken and written English is required;
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel and strong desire to learn new financial software;
- Strong initiative to quickly learn and master new concept.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.