Corporate Services Junior Accountant- Portuguese Speaker
For our office in Luxembourg, we are currently looking for a Corporate Services Junior Accountant- Portuguese Speaker. We offer a dynamic, and international corporate atmosphere as well as the benefit of customized training adapted to your needs throughout your career.
- Assisting clients in implementation and administration of Luxembourg holding companies, financing and intellectual property companies, and real estate companies
- Handling the day-to-day operations of companies and responding to clients’ requests
- Keeping company books and preparing periodic reports
- Preparing statutory financial statements and maintaining contact with auditors when applicable
- Preparing corporate and VAT returns and maintaining relevant contact with the Luxembourg tax authorities and tax advisers
- Taking part in developing restructuring plans or other transactions in compliance with recommendations of the local regulatory body, including spin – offs, mergers and acquisitions
- Assisting with the organization of board meetings and shareholders meetings
- You hold a Bachelor and/or Master's degree in Accounting, Audit or Economics;
- You have between 0 and 2 years of relevant experience
- You are fluent in English and Portuguese (Knowledge of French and/or German will be considered as an asset)
- You possess team spirit, the capacity to build strong client relationships, and take initiative to act without waiting for direction when appropriate
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.