Assistant Manager - Private Equity
Our 4,000 employees are dedicated to providing world-leading, specialized administration services to clients in over 30 jurisdictions. This is amplified by the support we offer across our approved partner network which covers a further 100 jurisdictions. Our focus on bespoke corporate, fund, capital market and private wealth services enables our clients to invest, grow and thrive anywhere in the world. Sitting at the heart of international business, our local, expert knowledge and innovative, proprietary technology combine to deliver a compelling proposition - all of which keeps our clients one step ahead.
By being the best at what we do, we empower businesses of all sizes, wherever they are in the world, to navigate the complexity of ever-changing rules and regulations. We support them to grow and accelerate the possible. We partner with them to transform and unleash the potential of their operating model by driving the efficiency, technology and insight needed to achieve a competitive edge. We deliver the power they need to succeed. That's why we focus on attracting, developing and retaining the best talent in our industry and our talent strategy is centred on strong teams, platforms for growth and our values-driven culture.
Be empowered. Be Intertrust.
Intertrust is a leading provider of fund administration and outsource services. We put our clients at the heart of our business, providing accurate, efficient and bespoke reporting to them and their investors. You will be required to ensure client records are clearly and accurately updated with all correspondence, communicate openly and honestly with clients on a regular basis and establish good relationships with your clients and team.
- Collaborate with your team to manage your client's portfolio, offering advice from our internal processes
- Consider at all times the “Money Laundering” and “Know Your Clients” issues and report any concerns to the Compliance Team
- Proactively keep up to date with current industry issues
- Pro-actively take on additional responsibilities and administration tasks as required by your manager or clients
- Ensure delivery of client service meets agreed service standards set by Intertrust and the client, and is compliant with risk management policies, procedures and practices.
- Communicate openly and honestly with clients and your team on a regular basis
- Pro - actively manage and develop client relationships, playing a key role in business development
- Maintain client documents with integrity and with the highest level of confidentiality
People & Team
- Review and manage the workload of team administrators on a daily basis reporting upwards to senior management
- Be Approachable and accessible to all team members, offering guidance and development when required and assist in any training needs.
- Provide new, innovative ideas on how to improve the efficiencies of daily tasks
- Take care of and establish good relationships with all suppliers, team mates and clients
- Accurately record all time spent dealing with client matters to ensure the client's are correctly invoiced
- Review aged debt and other financial information as required and ensure that the debt management protocol is adhered to
What we offer
- A challenging but very rewarding role
- Continued learning
- A chance to work in a diverse team of experts with entrepreneurial spirits
- A competitive package of salary and benefits
Please note this is not an exhaustive list and you may be required to perform additional reasonable duties within this role.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.