CBS - Talent, Benefits and Payroll Operations Specialist
At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
Join our Core Business Services (CBS) team and help support important business enablement functions that keep our organization running strong. As a CBS professional, you will work across teams to provide the knowledge, resources and tools that help EY deliver exceptional quality service to our clients, win in the marketplace and support EY’s growth and profitability.
About the opportunity
We call our human resources as Talent Team, reflecting how important our people are to the success of the EY organization. Working with the Talent Team, you will support the delivery of Malaysia’s Total Reward strategy and objectives through research and analysis of market and remuneration trends and coordinate the execution of EY’s benefits and wellness initiatives.
- Responsible to oversee the entire spectrum of benefits, insurance and employee payroll operations administration functions
- Accurately process the monthly benefits and payments and on timely manner
- Accurately calculate the insurance premiums
- Oversees the reporting of employee enrolment, deletion for insurance coverage and medical cards
- Prepare mass annual review letters
- Attend to and resolve enquiries on benefits related matters
- Liaison with the insurance vendors
- Assist with payroll processing functions
To qualify for the role, you must have
- A graduate qualification
- At least 5 years of hands-on benefits, insurance and employee payroll operations administration experience
- Preferably with hands-on experience in processing payroll and knowledgeable on payroll systems
- Strong in Microsoft Excel and Words with capability to do mail merge for mass letter preparation
- Good analytical ad reporting skills
- Attention to detail
- Strong in communication both written and spoken
What we look for
A highly-motivated individual with excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to manage successful change in a complex environment. An effective communicator and a confident leader equipped with strong people management skills and a genuine passion to make things happen in a dynamic organization. If you’re ready to take on a wide range of responsibilities and are committed to seek out new ways to make a difference, this role is for you.
What we offer
EY offers a competitive remuneration package commensurate with your work experience, where you will be rewarded for your individual and team performance. We are committed to being an inclusive employer and are happy to consider flexible work arrangements (FWA) as needed. Plus, we offer:
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.