Finance Manager - Brussels - International Foundation
The Foundation, an agent of change and innovation, based in Brussels, is looking for a Finance Manager to strengthen its teams and support its local and international growth.
The Foundation, which has been established in Belgium for over 40 years, continues to develop and expand internationally. Its strong values, integrity, transparency, promotion and respect for diversity, are an integral part of the organisation that promotes and contributes to a better society.
A new impetus is given to the organisation, which is diversifying and expanding across Europe and the world. With this in mind, the Foundation is looking for a Finance Manager to manage the accounting teams and develop the activities of the finance department.
As Finance Manager your responsibilities will be diverse. You will have the opportunity to work autonomously while benefiting from the support of the Management.
- Managing the accounting team (7 people) and supervising its activities
- Contribute to the development of the strategy of the financial structure and the evolution of its analytic structure
- Management of digitalization and automation projects
- Management of the tax system
- Management of Controlling and Reporting to the Management
- Management of the Treasury / Cash
The Finance Manager will have a central position within the Foundation and will therefore be in contact with various stakeholders (internal and external).
In this sense, he/she will demonstrate certain qualifications:
- You have Master's degree in Economics / Finance / Business Management-or equivalent
- You have a minimum of 8 years experience in the financial sector (Consultancy /Banking / Finance-experience and good understanding of accounting)
- Bilingualism in Dutch/ French and excellent command of English
- Sensitivity to the different financial markets
- Sensitivity to the projects handled. Societal & social commitment
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset
- You are empathetic and dynamic
The Foundation, with its philanthropic activities, offers an open-ended position. It has a strong identity and values that create :
- A stable, human, open and flexible working environment
- A central position with a high degree of autonomy
- A very varied position with the possibility of working on numerous development projects
- Internal opportunities to grow