Finance Manager - Compliance
Responsible for compliance aspects of the Group, including but not limited to financial reporting, internal control, taxation, transfer pricing and documentation filing. Work closely with Regional Finance Managers, group companies accounting teams, company secretaries and tax consultants to achieve job objectives.
You'll be working for a reputable market leader within the logistics industry. With an aggressive growth plan and vision with a global presence with a huge clientele, our client currently is expanding to maximize their market share.
- Assess that group firms comply to regulatory obligations and corporate policies.
- Prepare monthly consolidated financial statements for the Group of 16 companies involving multi-currencies.
- Coordinate with other group firms to ensure that the required financial reports, tax filings, company secretarial documents, and other compliance documents are appropriately created and stored in cloud storage.
- Ensure that internal controls are in place and that any possible control vulnerabilities are identified and addressed.
- Examine service providers' professional services agreements.
- Prepare agreements for group services.
- Review group companies tax computation and transfer pricing documentation. Liaise with tax consultants as required.
- Assist in the preparation of tax returns.
- Occasionally perform ad-hoc work as directed by a higher.
* Knowledge of accounting and tax principles.
* Strong knowledge and hands-on experience in preparation of consolidated financial statements.
* Ability to interpret accounting standards.
* Proficiency in accounting software.
* Good command of Microsoft Office applications.
* Must be proficient in written and spoken English. Ability to converse in Mandarin, Cantonese & Malay will be an added advantage.
* Good planning and interpersonal skills
* Bachelor's degree in accounting with professional accounting qualification in ACCA / CPA or equivalent.
* Minimum 8 years of related working experience with 3 years of external / internal audit exposure.
- Attractive Salary Package
- Opportunity to be a part of a huge growing industry
- Career exposure and learning opportunities
- Opportunity to develop and grow
- Dynamic and friendly environment
- Challenging and fulfilling career
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Roshinni Soloman on +603 2302 4011.