Internal Audit Manager
My client is one of the most famous US listed company and they are looking for great talent to join their Internal Audit team. Candidate with Big 4 experience or from sizable companies are preferred.
- Perform risk and control assessment and execute risk-based audit plans and programs
- Communicate closely with various business units across different departments and take ownership of the whole end to end internal audit process, including Group's policies and procedures, corporate governance practices, risk management, and internal controls
- Responsible for advising on internal controls and risk matters, and proactively recommend continuous improvement for efficient finance and commercial processes.
- Handle ad-hoc assignments, e.g. fraud investigations
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting/Finance or relevant disciplines with professional qualifications
- Minimum 5-7 years of relevant experience working in sizable company, BIG 4 experience will be a plus
- Experience working in US company will be a plus
- HKICPA / ACCA qualified
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Good team player, ability to multi-task and prioritize different requests
- Excellent communication skills in English, Cantonese, and Mandarin
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.