Senior Finance Manager - BT Finance Transaction Support
- 12-month fixed term contract role based in Sydney but open to remote work arrangements
- Flexible and agile working arrangements available
How will I help?
This Senior Manager position supports the CEO and CFO of BT in providing financial data and analysis to support due diligence for any proposed transaction activity within the BT businesses.
This position will focus on owning consolidation and analytical financial models, supporting external consultants with vendor due diligence and the production on information memorandums and be responsible for managing key internal and external stakeholder relationships. On successful completion of any transactions, the role will also support any transition and separation activity as required.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Support the Finance Director - BT Finance Transaction Support to meet the transaction analysis and reporting requirements of any proposed transactions.
- Ensure the Finance Transaction Support Team upholds the integrity of the financial results through knowledge, experience and application of strong financial controls.
- Ownership and continuous improvement of financial models for delivery of transaction financials.
- Delivery of all required financial information to facilitate preparation of information memorandums and due diligence as required.
- Lead and manage delivery of quality outcomes through various transaction stages.
- Analyse transaction financial performance and highlight any notable financial implications identified.
What's in it for me?
You'll play an important and significant part in the future of a business that has been around for over 200 years. Our purpose is helping Australians to succeed. So, we'll back you in the development of your career, with internal career prospects and flexible working. You'll also be backed by a collegiate team of people in a can-do, supportive structure.
What do I need?
- Tertiary qualifications in accounting, finance or equivalent (Chartered Accountant desirable).
- 7 + years' experience of financial control, business partnering or financial planning & analysis preferably within the Wealth Management space
- Previous transaction experience an advantage
- Exceptional excel financial modelling skills
- Ability to manage complex financial information in an evolving environment
- Understanding of the performance drivers of the wealth management industry
- Experience working with senior management stakeholders including the CFO, CEO and Managing Directors and external parties including auditors and investment bankers.
What is it like to work at Westpac?
As well as a great culture, joining the Westpac family means you'll get some of the best banking, wealth and insurance benefits in the market. We back our employees by coaching and facilitating training and providing career planning tools for you to grow with us. As an equal opportunity employer, we're proud to have created a culture and work environment that values diversity and flexibility - and champions inclusion.
How do I Apply?
Start here. Just click on the APPLY button.
As part of our commitment to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, this role is open to experienced candidates seeking a discussion around workplace flexibility. We invite candidates of all ages, people with a disability and Indigenous Australians to apply.
The health and wellbeing of our employees is our priority and we will ensure that physical distancing requirements are met in all our workplaces if required.
The Westpac Group has implemented an Entry to Workplace Policy that requires employees and others entering our workplaces to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 by relevant dates set out in the policy (subject to applicable medical exemptions). Our employees are required to comply with the policy regardless of whether they are in customer-facing or non-customer-facing roles (as employees in non-customer-facing roles are required to attend the workplace under our Hybrid Working Strategy). Further, the Westpac Group is required to comply with State/Territory issued public health orders/directions which require relevant workers to be vaccinated against COVID-19 to enter workplaces.