A rapidly growing Business Services organisation that has a well established and reputable brand is recruiting a newly created all round Financial Controller position, managing all financial controls and leading the finance function.
This Business Services organisation based in Bracknell, has an innovative and unique range or products and services to offer their clients that has established them as a market leader with a great brand and reputation. They are in an exciting phase of growth and expansion, with an ambitious and exciting culture that embraces their clients values.
Reporting to the Managing Director, and supporting the wider business, this key role will be accountable for taking ownership of the finance function, and associated accounting responsibilities.
Primary accountability's will include:
- Manage the monthly closing and reporting process, including quarterly and annual audits
- Management of the month end process
- Adhere to accounting policies and procedures under FRS 101/102
- Leading the group consolidations
- Lead the finance function
- Special projects and other tasks as required
- Lead the financial reports and other financial metric reporting
- Partnering with the senior leadership team and directors of the business
To be successful, you will be qualified ACA, ACCA or CIMA and ideally be from practice trained background and have gained post qualification experience in an end to end managerial position. You will have developed a strong technical accounting skill set with reporting standards, and have managed teams in your recent role. CV's should have clear career progression, without too many moves.
The successful candidates will be results driven, with a proven experience of successfully achieving goals. First class planning and prioritisation skills, and being commercially astute.
A salary of £70,000-£75,000 depending on experience. A competitive benefits package - Car Allowance, Bonus, PMI, Pension, 25 days holiday, flexible working.
If interested please submit your CV and call Lewis Rowe on 077699 25112.