Operations Client Service Associate 2
- Work with Client & Client service teams and Local sub-custodian banks to facilitate client account openings, closings, conversions, renewals, and amendment requests.
- Act as Technical resource for Client to Open Markets
- Interprets client needs and works to meet those needs
- Negotiate with sub-custodian on the documentation
- Participate in Market projects and continuous improvement initiatives
- Performs review of team’s work
- Assist in managing all client escalations
- Resolve issues and prioritize actions in the absence of the managers.
- Share responsibility with the manager for accurate and timely processing for deliverables and for coaching and development of staff
- Contributes actively in team activities, sharing experience and ideas
- Understanding of global custody and/or international markets is a plus
- Assisting with assigning daily work and running our group email box.
- Facilitates meetings with clients, sub-custodians, and impacted SSB parties to ensure high levels of service are maintained
- Ability to recognize and prioritize issues through daily updates, ensuring work is completed within established timeframes
- Working closely with internal teams during the onboarding process confirming requirements and addressing their inquiries.
- Assist in daily/weekly/monthly reporting.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.