Core Operations, Associate 2
Roles and Responsibilities (list the primary job duties and responsibilities)
- Performs daily maintenance and record-keeping for Syndicated Bank Loans held in various Mutual Fund and other Structured portfolios for various SSC clients
- Processing trades, booking receipts, and disbursements
- Daily reconciliation of cash balances
- Producing a daily roll-forward proof of portfolio holdings and accrual information
- Preparing standard and ad hoc reporting for both internal and external customers
- Responding to customer queries on a daily basis
- Daily processing of bank loan notices as received from agent banks,
- Interact with the Investment Manager on their assigned portfolios, inputting/settling trades, performing ad hoc requests, and providing daily reporting per client-specific guidelines
- The individual will work closely with their mutual fund counterpart, providing Loan-related reports to be incorporated into the final NAV Calculation.
- During the course of normal day to day operation, be responsible for identifying any unusual or potentially suspicious transaction activity and must report and/or escalate in accordance with corporate policy and guidelines detailed in relevant operating procedures
- Other tasks as needed.
- experience in accounting, finance, mutual fund operations, loan servicing, or related careers (preferred).
- Bcom in Finance
- 3 Years’ experience in accounting, finance, mutual fund operations, loan servicing, or related careers (preferred).