Core Operations, Associate 2
- Performs daily maintenance and record keeping for Syndicated Bank Loans held in various Mutual Fund and other Structured portfolios for various SSC clients
- Processing trades, booking receipts and disbursements
- Daily reconciliation of cash balances
- Producing daily roll-forward proof of portfolio holdings and accrual information
- Preparing standard and ad hoc reporting for both internal and external customers
- Responding to customer queries on a daily basis
- Daily processing of bank loan notices as received from agent banks,
- Interact with the Investment Manager on their assigned portfolios, inputting/settling trades, performing ad hoc requests and providing daily reporting per client specific guidelines
- The individual will work closely with their mutual fund counterpart, providing Loan related reports to be incorporated into the final NAV Calculation.
- During the course of normal day to day operation, be responsible for identifying any unusual or potentially suspicious transaction activity and must report and/or escalate in accordance with corporate policy and guidelines detailed in relevant operating procedures
- Other tasks as needed.
- experience in accounting, finance, mutual fund operations, loan servicing or related careers (preferred)
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.