Ashcrofts Tax Senior
As a Tax Senior in this Cambridge Accountancy firm you will be engaging with the Private Client teams portfolio, using your knowledge of income and capital gains tax to advise clients, but also to aid trainees in their learning.
This Cambridge based firm with around 40 staff and partners has a proven track record of providing entrepreneurial businesses and private clients with full-service business and tax advisory advice.
As a Tax Senior, your main duties will include:
- Managing tax compliance on a wide variety of High-Net-Worth Individual (HNWI) client portfolios, ranging from trusts to company directors.
- Managing own WIP for all recoveries through billing activities.
- Complete sound taxation compliance assignments in line with the firm's standard procedures.
- Delivering professional and accurate client communication via email, letter, phone, and face to face dialog.
- Participation in client meetings where appropriate.
- Identifying complex or specialist work and escalating where necessary.
- Delivering strong and effective communication to the team whilst monitoring work levels.
- Part of fully CTA qualified.
- Practice background preferred.
- Knowledgeable of current tax legislation, and knowing when specialist advice is required.
- Ability to make quick decisions with good judgement.
- Ability to demonstrate agile skill set that is tailored to specific HNWI clients.
- Experience with corporates and owner managed businesses desirable.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- IT proficient.
- Competitive salary.
- 3:2 hybrid working model, with flexible hours available.
- Free on-site parking.
- Private healthcare.
- 22/25 days holiday plus bank holidays.
- Birthday day off.
- ICAEW approved trainer.
- ACCA approved employer.
- Continues on the job training, as well as study support available.