A great opportunity for a Payroll Administrator to join a market leading business. As a Payroll Administrator you will be responsible for the processing of high volume payroll whilst working as part of a supportive team.
A market leading business offering excellent progression opportunities aswell as competitive salaries and benefits.
Duties will include:
- The weekly processing of high volume payrolls
- Working to strict deadlines and timescales
- Dealing with invoices & remittances
- Handling all payroll related queries
- Processing leavers aswell as new starters
- Tax calculations
- The production and analysis of reports
- Payroll reconciliation
The successful candidate:
- Will have previous payroll experience
- Will have experience dealing with HMRC submission, BAC's, AutoEnrolment, Payroll Journals, Pension submissions, P11D's, Reporting, etc.
- Will have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Will have excellent attention to detail
- Will have the ability to work to deadlines
A competitive salary, excellent progression opportunities & benefits