Associate - Corporate Finance (Petaling Jaya)
Procurement of major infrastructure projects is typically complex, highly competitive, costly and time consuming. Procuring authorities must create a commercial framework for their investment programs that attract high-quality bidders. Bidders must select their targets carefully and deliver competitive tenders.
KPMG’s Infrastructure Advisory group (part of Corporate Finance department) advises government and corporate clients on a range of relevant matters.
- Advice to the public sector on competitive tendering for private finance initiatives
- Consideration of lease-versus-buy alternatives
- Formation of private bidding teams for project finance initiatives
Public private partnerships (PPPs)
- Conceptualising, structuring, negotiating and executing PPPs
- Procurement and effective completion based on commercial realities
Other infrastructure advisory
- Feasibility analysis
- Financial structuring and arranging
- Financial modelling – development and review
- Portfolio assessments
- Acquisitions, divestments and JVs
- Transaction management
Our advisors are skilled, experienced professionals, offering advice that is clear, objective and practical.
Our Global Infrastructure network gives us a presence in all major commercial and financial centres, enhancing our market intelligence and providing valuable insights into the latest developments in the infrastructure and project fields.
- Participate in project delivery as team member
- Support project manager or work-stream leader to achieve project KPIs
- Support team in development of sales presentations, data analysis and research.
- A Bachelor's Degree in Finance / Accounting or equivalent
- Graduate (with minimum grades – suggest average scores of 75% / Distinction etc.)
- Knowledge in financial modeling and business valuation
- Strong numerical skills
- Good report writing and presentation skills
- Good command of both written and spoken English
- Good (preferably above average competency) in MS Word, MS Excel, and MS Powerpoint
- Strong team player with high initiative and excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently
- Knowledge on infrastructure industry structures and trends is an added advantage
- Basic programming capability (eg. VBA, C++) is an added advantage
- Fluency in written and spoken Mandarin is an added advantage
*Kindly share your latest or final CGPA / Grade / WAM in your CV
Closing Date: March 31, 2022
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.