Middle Office Specialist, hybrid, Associate 1
Who we are looking for?
If you are soon graduating or you want to develop your current career in finance, join one of the world’s leading brands and apply to State Street. Bring your motivation, knowledge and fresh perspective and we will take care of the rest. We offer opportunities for advancement in a number of Middle Office operations areas.
This role can be performed in a hybrid model, where you can balance work from home and office to match your needs and role requirements.
What you will be responsible for:
- Servicing all aspects of trade confirmation i.e. Monitor Clients’ inbound trade notifications and tie back included economical against broker confirmation
- Supporting the maintenance of critical external relationships with brokers, custodians and vendors
- Dispatching settlement instruction and monitoring outbound messages to custodians, fund accounting and other third parties.
- Learning settlement methodologies across various products such as Fixed Income, Equity, FX and others.
- Investigating and escalating any discrepancies outside of given tolerances
- The morning shift job starts at 6:00 a.m. but there are also multiple shifts starting at 9:00 a.m. rotating with 11:00 a.m.
- These skills will help you succeed in this role
- Team skills – demonstrated ability to work with people at different levels
- Good communication skills – verbal and written
- Ability to meet key deliverables within stated timeframes
- Strong attention to detail
- Academic degree at any discipline (degree in finance will be an asset)
- Good knowledge and understanding of financial products and various markets requirements
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills
- English level confident enough to perform work duties
- Knowledge of common functions in Excel
- Permanent contract from day one
- Additional holidays (Birthday Day Off, 3rd and 5th year anniversary Day Off)
- VIP medical package for employees and their families (partner and children)
- Premium life insurance package and private pension plan
- Wide range of soft skills training, technical workshops, language classes and development programs
- Opportunities to volunteer your time to company-driven initiatives, employee networks or organizations of your choice
- Variety of well-being programms
Apply today – we are committed to teaching you the ropes for your successful career in State Street
Are you the right candidate? Yes!
We truly believe in the power that comes from the diverse backgrounds and experiences our employees bring with them. Although each vacancy details what we are looking for, we don’t necessarily need you to fulfil all of them when applying. If you like change and innovation, seek to see the bigger picture, make data driven decisions and are a good team player, you could be a great fit.
About State Street
What we do. State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation, we’re making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we’ve been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients.
Work, Live and Grow. We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary by location, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans, among other perks. You’ll have access to flexible Work Programs to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential.
Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility. We truly believe our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift programs and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.