Intern in Financial Services Risk Management (f/m)
What if your curiosity could help build the world we all imagine?
Here at EY, you’ll have the chance to build a truly exceptional experience. We’ll empower you with the latest technology, surround you with high-performing teams, and provide the global scale and diverse and inclusive culture you need to discover your full potential. Through our coaching and training programs, you’ll develop the skillsets you need to stay relevant today and in the future – all while building a network of colleagues, mentors, and leaders who will be on the journey with you at EY and beyond.
The exceptional EY experience. It's yours to build.
The opportunities: your next adventure awaits
EY's Financial Services Risk Management (FSRM) Practice is a dedicated international network of quantitative analysts and business experts with practical knowledge from banking, investment management and insurance network of more than 900 professionals located in all of the world's financial services centers.
What we look for:
- You have an agile, growth-oriented mindset. What you know matters. But the right mindset is just as important in determining success. We’re looking for people who are innovative, can work in an agile way and keep pace with a rapidly changing world.
- You are curious and purpose driven. We’re looking for people who see opportunities instead of challenges, who ask better questions to seek better answers that build a better working world.
- You are inclusive. We’re looking for people who seek out and embrace diverse perspectives, who value differences, and team inclusively to build safety and trust.
- You are a Master’s degree student in Mathematics, Engineering, Quantitative Finance, Business Administration or a similar quantitative discipline;
- Knowledge of listed financials instruments, financial derivatives (options, forwards, swaps) and their valuation, and Value-at-Risk models will be considered as an asset;
- Knowledge in financial engineering is considered a plus;
- You have strong communication skills and you act as a team player;
- You are organized, flexible and demonstrate commitment to personnel development.
- You are fluent in English. Additional language skills are an advantage;
What’s in it for you:
- Accelerate your technical capabilities and transformative leadership skills with future-focused courses and development programs. (Mandatory)
- Broaden your horizons by working on highly integrated teams across the globe and collaborate with people of diverse backgrounds — both professionally and culturally. (Mandatory)
- Bring out the best in yourself with continuous investment in your personal well-being and career development. (Mandatory)
- Develop your own personal purpose and help us create a positive ripple effect on our teams, our business, clients and society – building a better working world, together. (Mandatory)
- [Include other local rewards or benefits that would attract talent: (tuition reimbursement, vacation time, travel opportunities, etc.).] (Mandatory)
What you can expect:
- An interview with our Talent Acquisition Team
- An interview with our Business recruiter