A career with Kerry Taste & Nutrition offers you an opportunity to shape how people across the globe view food and beverage while providing you opportunities to explore and grow as your interests do. With our commitment to a sustainable future, a career with Kerry is something you can feel good about.
About the role:
This position performs daily accounting posts of banks, account receivables as well as import records, and assists Cluster Financial Controller regarding reporting and month-end processes
- Daily GL activities for import files and expenses
- Monthly FX evaluation of Balance Sheet accounts
- Post- dated cheques review and coordination with banks.
- Preparation of weekly AR aging report and communication with stakeholders
- Intercompany reconciliations
- Handling write-off process with the tax office
- Monthly COL and profit control and analysis of imported goods
- Recording payroll journals to the system. (Journals are prepared by HR consultant)
- Recording accruals and provision to the system.
- Assisting to Country Financial Controller regarding month-end reporting process
- Proven track record of GL, Treasury and Import Accounting
- Ability to work in complex structures and cross departments
Qualifications and skills
- University Degree; preferred in Business Administration, Finance, Economics or Accounting
- Have at least 4- 5 years accountancy experience
- Numerate with a high level of attention to detail
- Good command of English and Turkish skills
- Good command of MS Office programs.
- Good eye for detail
- Eager to learn and ability to take initiative and ownership
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Target and result oriented
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.