Firmwide Regulatory Reporting & Analysis – Project Management Analyst
The Firmwide Regulatory Reporting & Analysis (FRRA) team resides within Corporate Finance. The group is responsible for the execution and delivery against the Firm’s regulatory reporting requirements to its U.S. regulators. The team has end-to-end responsibility for US regulatory reporting and capital stress testing, including the design, implementation, and oversight of the execution, analysis, control and governance frameworks. Its mandate includes determining the appropriate investment in people, processes and technology to improve the accuracy, completeness and consistency of the Firm’s US regulatory reporting and capital stress testing submissions, as well as the implementation of new requirements and guidelines as they are published.
The objectives of the FRRA Team are to provide leadership on all aspects of US regulatory reporting and Firm wide capital stress-testing, including both internal and regulatory requirements.
The FRRA Strategy team is responsible for the delivery of applications and tools that enable data management, controls, data modelling and aggregation, analytics, and reporting.
As part of the FRRA Strategy team you will have a variety of responsibilities, including but not limited to:
- Work in an Agile framework to write business requirements (in the form of user stories)
- Work with stakeholders to gather enhancement requirements on existing/ new processes and business applications
- Prioritize the backlog of user stories for delivery per release calendar
- Understand current and target state system architecture & products in scope
- Engage with development teams to ensure business needs are translated into appropriate technical specifications, and acceptance criteria are met
- Participate in the meetings on a defined strategic onboarding and deployment plan for regulatory reports and schedules, based on data consumer needs, and business benefit to the firm
- Work with lines of business & key stakeholders to understand their requirements
- Support PO’s to manage the end to end SDLC lifecycle from requirements gathering to grooming the development of testing and deployment
- Strong partnership & communication skills
- Other ad-hoc requests as assigned
Qualifications & Required Skills
The candidate for this position must have the following qualifications and skill set to perform this role:
- A Bachelor’s degree. Finance experience a plus.
- 1+ years of experience in project management roles in financial industry is a plus
- Experience with understanding and working with large volumes of data
- Experience with JIRA is preferred
- Good written and verbal communication skills,
- Ability to lead and influence and build strong relationships with partner teams
- Must be detail oriented, highly responsible and able to work with tight deadlines
- Good analytical and presentation skills
- Ability to work in broad teams and to interface and present to stakeholders of varying levels
- Results-oriented / delivery focused; ability to deliver high-quality results under tight deadline.
J.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, providing strategic advice and products to the world’s most prominent corporations, governments, wealthy individuals and institutional investors. Our first-class business in a first-class way approach to serving clients drives everything we do. We strive to build trusted, long-term partnerships to help our clients achieve their business objectives.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
About the Team
Our professionals in our Corporate Functions cover a diverse range of areas from finance and risk to human resources and marketing. Our corporate teams are an essential part of our company, ensuring that we’re setting our businesses, clients, customers and employees up for success.
Global Finance & Business Management works to strategically manage capital, drive growth and efficiencies, maintain financial reporting and proactively manage risk. By providing information, analysis and recommendations to improve results and drive decisions, teams ensure the company can navigate all types of market conditions while protecting our fortress balance sheet.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.