Finance Planning Analyst
‘Be You’ at GSK
At GSK, we're a company with a purpose to help people do more, feel better and live longer. We realise that our purpose starts with us. When we feel at our best, we perform at our best. Therefore, we want all applicants to be able to perform their best throughout the recruitment process.
We will be delighted to hear from talented individuals that align to our values. These are at the heart of everything we do and include: Patient focus, Transparency, Respect, Integrity along with Courage, Accountability, Development, and Teamwork.
When you set out on your adventure at GSK, we make a deal. You commit to living our values and expectations and performing against our Innovation, Performance and Trust priorities. In return, GSK commits to providing the right environment for you to thrive. Together, we build an environment where we can all thrive and focus on what matters most to each of us.
As a modern employer, we empower you to be yourself, share ideas and work collaboratively.
Finance Planning Analyst:
This role supports Pharma R&D clients and provides subject matter expertise in the area of Clinical Project Expense and non-clinical expenses by preparing budgets, forecasts, and maintaining all accounting and other key financial forecasting processes.
In this role you will…
- Be responsible for financial support for external resources across R&D clinical studies and non-clinical expenses
- Understanding of the R&D process and structure
- Support a variety of study and project managers, helping them to create and maintain an appropriate clinical budget and forecast, as well as ensuring that actuals are correctly accounted for
- Expert on the financial aspects of studies, answering questions from study managers, project managers and finance directors
- Identify and drive continuous improvement to study support processes
- Manage financial processes to deliver transparent, assumption-driven analytical expertise to support effective clinical spends
- Accountable for identifying and communicating finance practices, issues and opportunities to clinical operations / scientific customers
Qualifications & Skills:
- University Degree in Finance, Accountancy, Business or related fields
- At least 2 years of experience in a similar position
- Strong understanding of financial analysis with budgeting, forecasting and accounting for actuals
- Strong knowledge of SAP
- Experience of working in international environment
- Pharmaceutical industry experience would be a bonus
- Excellent analytical skills
- Ability to identify and resolve problems
- Fluency in English
How you will be rewarded:
- We are a high performing talented team who support our businesses in making the right decisions and driving GSK Finance towards best-in-class
- Career with purpose - whatever it is you’re doing, you’ll be sharing our mission to improve the quality of human life, by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer
- Possibility of developing within the role and company’s structure
- Possibility of almost 80% remote work
- Additional benefits (bonus plan, medical care, life insurance, pension scheme, sports card, recreation allowance, social fund)
- Access to newest technologies and solutions
- Team Building events
- Career at one of the leading global healthcare companies
- Supportive & friendly working environment
- Corporate culture based on our values: patient focus, integrity, respect and transparency
Inclusion & Diversity at GSK:
Inclusion and diversity at GSK are key for our success. Here, you will thrive through bringing your unique experiences to both our company and the recruitment process. We want you to be you, feel good and keep growing your career.
GSK is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Applicants will travel through a transparent recruitment journey that adheres to all required employment standards and regulations. Beyond this, we commit to our values of integrity and respect towards every applicant.
We want to hear from you and support with any adjustments that you may require during the recruitment process. Please get in touch with our Recruitment Team (contact email) to further discuss this today.
We will request equal opportunities information from you and whilst disclosure is optional, we encourage you to be open, enabling us to monitor the inclusivity of our recruitment practices for the benefit of everyone. Your data will remain confidential, is never shared with our Hiring Managers and never affects the status of your application. *Local restrictions/legal requirements
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.