As the Accountant you will be supporting the accounts team with day-to-day accounting tasks. As a critical role, you will be responsible for also supporting the growth of the wider business. As the Accountant you will be reporting to the Head of Finance and Tax, supporting the the whole team as they implement a new finance system.
My client are a well established and rapidly growing energy company, who are currently the market leader for battery storage. They are supported by leading energy storage investors and are heavily devoted to enabling the transition to full zero carbon, non-polluting power and transport systems. Due their fast-pasted growth they are in need of additional support within the finance team.
As the Accountant your responsibilities will include:
- Preparing Monthly Management Accounts
- Preparing financial statement (monthly and annually) for over 50 SPV's and parent co Liaising with external auditors and preparing supporting schedules and audit packs for multiple audits Liaising with stakeholders, explaining variance analysis, financial reports, P&LPerforming balance sheet reconciliations, pre-payments and accruals Preparing the weekly cashflow forecasts Assist with preparation of weekly cashflow forecasts;Assisting with all ad hoc accounting
The successful Accountant will have:
- Over 3 years experience in a similar finance position
- Strong Excel (V-Lookups and Pivot Tables)
- Experienced communicating cross functionally (liaising with stakeholders and engineers
- Experience performing cashflow forecasting and variance analysis (desirable)
- Multiple system experience (desirable)
- 6 month fixed term contract
- £45,000+ fixed term equivalent salary
- Based in City of London (District and Central line tube within 5 minute walk)
- Flexible work from home hybrid