Management Reporting Analyst
Given the continued spread of COVID-19 (coronavirus), all interviews will be conducted by phone or virtual connection to protect our candidates and employees.
- Insight into challenges and headwinds of Finance as a Business
- Opportunity to work on complex projects
- Innovative workplace, using tons of firm developed solutions
- Contingent/Leased assignment working onsite at Morgan Stanley
- Contract via a third-party agency
- Engage in the production and delivery of monthly and quarterly reports
- Liaise with multiple departments to resolve issues
- Analyse and understand the drivers of variances between monthly and year-to-date actuals versus budget and estimates
- Identify and cross-utilize best practices and analytical techniques
- Provide advice to internal clients on the implications of business trends, issues and firm strategy
- Understand and participate in the budgeting process for Finance
- Collaborate with our colleagues all over the world, become a member of an international team
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics
- Attention to details
- Excellent English verbal and writing skills
- Sound understanding of Financial statements
- Strong MS Office skills (VBA, SQL is a plus)
- Ability to coop with stress and the constantly changing environment
- Interest in becoming a member of our team
Morgan Stanley is a global financial services firm and a market leader in investment banking, securities, investment management, and wealth management services. At Morgan Stanley Budapest, we are shaping the future of our global business and contributing to our local community. Our team works across numerous areas, including Technology, Mathematical Modeling, Finance, Risk Management, and Data Governance & Analytics from our new state-of-the-art offices near the Danube and our City Gate office in the heart of the city center.
Interested in flexible working opportunities? Morgan Stanley empowers employees to have greater freedom of choice through flexible working arrangements. Speak to our recruitment team to find out more.
Morgan Stanley is an equal opportunities employer. We work to provide a supportive and inclusive environment where all individuals can maximise their full potential. Our skilled and creative workforce is comprised of individuals drawn from a broad cross-section of the global communities in which we operate and who reflect a variety of backgrounds, talents, perspectives and experiences. Our strong commitment to a culture of inclusion is evident through our constant focus on recruiting, developing and advancing individuals based on their skills and talents.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.