Accounts Payable- Quality
- Position Title: Quality Auditor - AP
- Function: Finance
- Reporting to: Manager
- To ensure timely completion of all daily activates including Audit review of same day due, future due dates, duplicates and rush invoices.
- The audit review comments should be updated in the accuracy file after thorough audit of each invoice with SAP, any deviations leads to ethical violations
- Ensure all the critical audit activities to be completed on the same day within the specified timelines.
- Zero back log invoices on daily basis for the assigned Region/Business/Country and also clear the allocated back logs which are supported as back up.
- All the operational issues and emails queries to Audit team to be addressed within 1 Working day.
- Review all the errors and share the observations with invoice processing team on daily basis without miss and also, share the observations in daily team huddles.
- Publish consolidated daily/weekly/monthly accuracy reports to Operations without errors.
- Proactively identify control gaps / procedural lapses and suggest remediation.
- Ensure allocation is done on timely manner to support smooth audit operations.
- No > 1 Internal and external audit miss/escalation per Quarter
- All > $ 50K documents are audited thoroughly and Zero escalations with regard to > $ 50 K audit check.
- Continued support to all Internal and external audit requirements. Active participation in audit preparation activities within Accounts Payables - implement identified changes if any in the audit process post review meeting
- Timely updation of deliverables to the Ops. Leader.
- Any key / Significant or urgent people issues should be communicated to the TL immediately
- All Adhoc requests for information/status/decisions should be promptly completed within timelines.
Mandatory: Skill Sets/Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or master’s degree
- 1 to 3 years of experience in invoice auditing
- Expertise in SAP
DuPont is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability or any other protected class. If you need a reasonable accommodation to search or apply for a position, please visit our Accessibility Page for Contact Information.
For US Applicants: See the “Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law” poster at: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf
For our U.S. Affirmative Action Policy, click here.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.