Tax - Private Client Services - All Levels
Tax - Private Client Services – All Levels
We are seeking to hire experienced professionals at all levels to join our rapidly expanding Private Client Services (PCS) team. This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast-growing multi-disciplinary private client tax team. We work with family businesses, private companies, their shareholders, and high net worth individuals to advise them on all aspects of their tax affairs including personal tax planning, design and implementation of estate and succession plans tailored to meet the desired objectives of our clients, asset holding structures, corporate governance, and corporate restructuring.
At EY we work with our clients to deliver innovative solutions to their business and personal challenges. Our access to a global network spanning a large number of jurisdictions and our collaboration with EY Law allows us to provide a fully integrated service offering to our clients dealing with both domestic and international issues arising for our clients.
About the role/what does this role offer?
This role offers a suitable candidate the opportunity to be part of a rapidly expanding private client team where you will gain excellent experience across a broad range of private client services including complex personal tax advisory services, estate and succession planning, M&A transactions and cross border tax planning.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills/experience:
- AITI qualified with relevant PQE for role being applied for
- Previous experience of working with private clients to advise them on personal taxation, shareholder matters and estate and succession planning would be preferable
- Strong tax technical knowledge across CAT, CGT and income tax with a broad knowledge across other tax heads
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to develop relationships with clients and team members. Experience in mentoring junior team members would also be desirable
- Ability to work independently and also as part of a team
- Strong commercial awareness
- Ambitious, hardworking and honest individual with integrity.
We are hiring experienced professionals at all levels. Get it touch with us today to discuss potential opportunities in more detail in the strictest of confidence.
What we look for:
We look for people who have experience in working in a fast-paced business. People who will add value by pragmatically applying their unique skills as organisers and communicators. People that are prepared to push boundaries and challenge the status quo. People who will help us deliver our strategy in an ever-changing environment. Are you this person?
What we offer:
We offer a competitive remuneration package that rewards you for your individual and team performance. As the business grows, we provide opportunities for you to grow too, by helping you develop new skills and progress your career. This includes support, coaching and feedback from your colleagues. But most of all, we believe in giving you the freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you. To help you do that, we also offer:
- Total Rewards: A comprehensive package that covers flexible working and career development
- FlexEY: Lets you select benefits to suit your needs across holidays, health, well-being and more
- Annual reimbursement for health-related services such as gym membership
We are a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. We’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. We’ve a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people and become the best employer around.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, come grow with us.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.