Systems Analyst PeopleSoft FSCM,ENO#180270
Your field of responsibility
Finance Applications Management is responsible for the control, maintenance, reporting and functional development with respect to the following key financial systems among other systems:
- PeopleSoft General Ledger (v9.2)
- PeopleSoft Asset Management
- PeopleSoft Accounts Payable
The role requires the person to support the key financial applications under FAM in terms of functional troubleshooting, configuration, monitoring & managing day to day application processes, working with IT support for batch related functional issues etc.
The role will support global customers from APAC, EMEA and Americas for application related queries, and issues:
- Resolution of user queries/reported application issues
- Performing Predefined Integrity Checks and BD (Business Day) tasks to maintain system data integrity
- Working as SME on projects impacting Financial Systems
- Automation of smaller projects of less than 5 mandays
- Creation of reports/queries as requested by user community
- Maintenance and enhancement of existing process documentation
- Initiating and implementing Improvements to Process
The team is very cohesive and work together as a great team. The diverse team exhibits phenomenal team culture, with great experience across all levels.
In addition, FAM ensures that the aforementioned systems are functioning in terms of processing, data population, data integrity and performance as required for Financial Control, Product Control, Corporate Services, business divisions and Operations to complete their various tasks. This culminates in the role FAM perform in supporting in the region of approximately 8000 users globally.
We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.Remote Working? N/A - pending TWWW agreement
Your skills and experience
To excel in this role, you should possess:
- Graduate / Post Graduate in Accounting / IT / Engineering with an experience range of 0-2 years
- Experience in problem solving with end users
- Minimum 0-2 years of Experience in implementation/support of PeopleSoft Financials
- Proven ability to interact and communicate with middle management
- Functional experience with PeopleSoft GL, AM,AR/BI, and AP modules
- Experience in PS Query and Vision
- Strong communication skills
- Outstanding team-player who possess familiarity with working in a support environment
- Good presentation/ documentation skills
- Dedication to fostering an inclusive culture and value diverse perspectives
- Experience in accounting (banking preferred)
- PeopleSoft certified
- Proficient Excel user
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Flexibility and ability to adapt to changing priorities
Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. We are committed to building a culture of inclusion with a deep sense of belonging for all of us. We will consider flexible working opportunities where possible. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.