Manager - Business Development (BD)
DescriptionWhether you’ve just graduated or have years of experience, this is a firm where you can learn and grow. It’s the PwC experience that stays with you as you build strong networks and make lasting friendships. Be part of a larger team as we work together, drawing on everyone's knowledge and skills to reimagine the possible. Join PwC today for the experience that stays with you.
Job Description & Summary
The Business Development team is part of Clients and Markets / Business Development Centre (BDC) within Internal Firm Services. The team supports our priority accounts and client teams with our key service offerings, working with the firm’s leadership and relationship partners across Lines of Service.
Business Development Manager
You’ll support our key accounts and industry leaders with proposal development, sharing of relevant data and insights and thought leadership publications. You’ll also drive the adoption of our customer relationship management platform, by spearheading campaigns and working with internal stakeholders to champion new ways of working leveraging on Salesforce.
- Manage proposal development for key accounts, including delivery timelines on large or strategic proposals and presentations, refine value propositions and points of view in adherence to PwC guidelines
- Support key accounts by organising account team meetings, opportunity tracking and revenue reporting, organise touch points with clients and follow-up on opportunities
- Support firmwide key account programmes to win new opportunities and assist our partners to deliver value to clients, aligned with firmwide go-to-market strategy
- Develop an understanding of key client issues and the relevant PwC propositions that are successfully generating revenue. Facilitate discussions on advancing targets to opportunities
- Maintain and expand relationships and network with relevant stakeholders, actively participate with PwC global workstreams on key focus areas
- Execute and monitor the progress of firm-wide Markets initiatives to track that goals are met
- Derive business insights from Salesforce data and report them to management teams on a periodic basis
- Manage on-going client feedback programme
Skills and experience
- Good business writing skills with strong working knowledge of Google Suites and MS Office applications, with the ability to translate business language into compelling visuals
- Move easily between big picture thinking and managing relevant details. Analytical and proficient in summarising information to formulate recommendations
- Strong business acumen, excellent organisational and communication skills, with the courage to speak up and share viewpoints
- Ability to manage multiple assignments with tight deadlines
- Knowledge of market intelligence practices and methodologies would be an advantage
Additional application instructions
Please attach the following documents along with your CV when you submit an online application:
- Academic Certificates and Transcripts, from SPM (or equivalent) onwards
- A copy of your NRIC or passport
- Recent passport size photo
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
Government Clearance Required?
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.