Senior Consultant - Business Process Solutions-SSC Advisory-Shanghai
Pursue a Career with Impact
At Deloitte China, we are on a mission to nurture and empower our people to become deep subject matter experts.
We offer the perfect platform to unleash your full potential and equip you to thrive on challenges, and partner with our clients to solve their most complex problems.
A world of opportunities awaits. Start your adventure and journey with us.
About the Business
Deloitte Business Process Solutions (BPS) runs global robust operating models to help your organization transforming your global business objectives, vision and strategy into an executable plan by defining service offerings and outlining delivery standards, which can drive to consistent and standard levels of quality and growth.
Deloitte BPS has the capacity to serve you as a unique advisor globally, offering a wide range of expertise and technology solutions tailored for your business.
Work you'll do
- Assist managers to lead the engagement team in client’s offices or Deloitte office to plan and execute the projects and deliver a superior client experience
- Understand the client’s business and keep pace with industry/function trends and leading practices for the purpose of identifying and solving clients’ problems
- Direct client discussions and interviews to collect critical information for the purpose of analysing situations and designing solutions
- Define, design and implement end-to-end, integrated finance solutions that improve the client’s capabilities and efficiency in finance operation including AR, AP, GL, FP&A, Staff Reimbursement, Tax and so on
- Revolutionize the finance organizational structures, operating models and processes to improve client’s finance functions, especially for FSSC or GBS.
- Identify opportunities and propose technology and operate solutions to client situations
- Develop relationships, establish credibility with and instil confidence in clients
- Assist managers to lead and train junior staff while leveraging the staff resources to optimize the project performance
A fit for the role? Let's talk about you.
- Bachelor degree or above in finance, accounting, financial engineering, or other business management related disciplines
- 3-5 years of full-time working experience in finance operation related areas with at least 2 years of full-time working experience in global consulting firms with a focus on the business model transformation or finance operations. Experience in designing FSSC or GBS is a plus
- Solid project delivery experience with successful experience of managing or leading complex, multi-function/multi-stakeholder projects in a large corporate environment
- Demonstrate knowledge in ERP systems such as Oracle, SAP, Kingdee or Yonyou and finance automation tools such as RPA, BI, etc.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with high commitment to quality client service
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the capacity to motivate and lead a team with enthusiasm, drive and effectiveness
- Excellent command of spoken and written English and Chinese is mandatory
Why Deloitte China?
Join Deloitte China
Deloitte China delivers a comprehensive range of audit & assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory and tax services to local, multinational and growth enterprise clients in China.
- We are the world's largest professional services firm and change the world, leading with purpose and shared values
- We are the undisputed market leader, creating value through multi-disciplinary services and innovative digital solutions, and developing world-class leaders and professionals
- We have been named a "Top Employer China" in the Chinese Mainland, Hong Kong & Macau since 2006, providing a “High Value, High Touch, High Tech” talent experience
Start your new chapter with us
Ready to take on new challenges? It's your time to shine.
Stay connected for the latest career opportunities
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.