Senior Tax Compliance Consultant (m/f)
At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
Senior Tax Compliance Consultant (f/m)
You will be joining the Global Compliance & Reporting (GCR) Services team into their rapid expansion and support the increasing demand from customers for quality tax services.
Your key responsibilities
Within an international team, you will work in the preparation and review of tax returns as well as in the tracking of filing obligations.
To support IT enabled reporting, you will do financial data analysis and handle electronic filing of tax returns.
You will review tax assessments, advances, advise your clients on a tailor-made approach and will prepare, review of the year-end tax provisions.
You will analyse tax accounts, reconciliations and handle routine queries to resolve issues. You will be working in conjunction with our International Tax and Transaction Services teams, as well as accounting & indirect tax teams to support clients with all their filing obligations.
You will further gain experience in working for financial industry sector companies with particular focus on Alternative Investment Funds (e.g. Private equity, Real estate & Hedge funds) as well as multi-national and mid-market companies.
Skills and attributes for success
Your career in Tax enabled you to be exposed to complex Tax Compliance matters.
To qualify for the role you must have
- A Master degree in Business Administration, Economics, Finance, Tax, Accounting or equivalent
- 3 to 5 years of relevant work experience in International Taxation Compliance on the Luxembourgish market
- Fluency in English. French and/or German would be considered an asset
- Knowledge in accounting principles and experience in Luxembourg tax reporting support for companies
- Organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills
- The ability and desire to take initiative and to work independently as well as to collaborate with other team members depending on project size and needs
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Proven exceptional interpersonal skills that have resulted in business relationships of trust, confidence and top results
- Experience in leading and coaching a team
- Excellent writing, communication and presentation skills
- High interest working in a dynamic and international environment built on a shared culture of team spirit, mutual respect and openness
What we look for
You are a real team player who can build relationships at all levels. You are highly self-driven, well-structured yet ﬂexible and able to adapt while your curiosity and open-minded attitude help you add substance to your well-rounded profile. This, together with an ability to work well under pressure in a demanding environment, makes you the perfect candidate for pursuing a career in consulting within a world-class professional services firm.
What we offer
In our new building in Luxembourg, you will be part of the EY family working together with 1500 professionals from more than 70 different nationalities. You will evolve by going the extra mile, providing an exceptional user experience for both your internal and external stakeholders. We are committed in “Building a better working world”.
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.