Junior Auditor, Kyiv
PwCis a powerful network of over 295 000 experts across 156 countries, all committed to deliver quality in assurance, consulting, tax and legal services. We work with organizations from all over the world to build trust in society and solve important problems.
PwC has been present on the Ukrainian market since 1993. The headquarters of the firm is in Kyiv with full service offices in Lviv and Dnipro.
Working with us means working with inspiring, goal-oriented and passionate team players, who make an impact. PwC offers an access to outstanding expertise, dynamic work environment and professional development.
- Employment, competitive salary and cash bonuses for excellent performance.
- Exceptional opportunities for professional and personal development- ACCA certification is fully paid by the company, numerous in-house and external trainings, free English classes.
- Career growth- ‘from intern to partner’ opportunity.
- Strong, enthusiastic and friendly team.
- Interesting and challenging tasks.
- Convenient working conditions- comfortable office at the city center; flexible working hours; dress code only for business meetings; fruit days.
- Sports and healthcare- health and life insurance; corporate doctor; football corporate team.
- Networking events- New Year party, corporate summer party, away days in departaments, monthly Happy Fridays, Team Building activities in smaller teams.
- Travel opportunities where you get the chance to work at another PwC office elsewhere in the world.
Duties & Responsibilities:
Once you entered the Firm you will be involved in different, interesting projects under supervision of senior staff. You will have a unique opportunity to see how to apply your theoretical knowledge gained during your University studies in real business cases.
It is an entry-level position in Assurance department. You will work with senior auditors to check the financial records of companies and make sure that they conform to business and accountancy regulations and ethics. The resulting audited financial statements are then examined by a variety of external users, including investors, creditors and government bodies.
We expect that you are the last year student or graduate with:
- Basic knowledge of accounting.
- Knowledge of English (at least Intermediate level).
- Extensive computer skills (Excel, PowerPoint, Word).
- Ability to work in a team and learn quickly.
- Good numerical, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work full time.